Flans mod in Tekkit.

• 5 weeks later...

Jesus fucking christ Alex. How goddamn hard is it to hit EDIT before making another post? You've managed to double and triple post in one thread. You're one of the dumbest posters I've ever come across. You make almost no effort in your posts, you're a fucking retard for reporting a mod, the pretending you don't even know who he is IN THE SAME GODDAMN THREAD THAT YOU CREATED.

Someone needs to set your hair on fire so you'll finally pay attention to something worth paying attention to; however, you probably will just think it's neat and let your scalp sizzle. The good news is that you will be unaffected by any damage due to the complete lack of using your brain.

Also, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that because I used more than 4 words, you tl;dr this and went off to make more useless posts containing a minimum of 5 words.

Jackass.

Epic.

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar.

Epic.

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar.

The OP managed to get 5 mods to post in his thread. That must take some talent. But really, flashman, did you have to resurrect a month-old thread to say that? Couldn't you have just started a new one?

• 3 weeks later...

Although flans mod is incompatible, I will try to persaude flan to make a modloadermp-free version. thank you for replying!

When it comes to mods I've got to be correct or it could be hard to fix so flans mod has one error for

me it's incompatible with forge mods witch pisses me off!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Jesus fucking christ Alex. How goddamn hard is it to hit EDIT before making another post? You've managed to double and triple post in one thread. You're one of the dumbest posters I've ever come across. You make almost no effort in your posts, you're a fucking retard for reporting a mod, the pretending you don't even know who he is IN THE SAME GODDAMN THREAD THAT YOU CREATED.

Someone needs to set your hair on fire so you'll finally pay attention to something worth paying attention to; however, you probably will just think it's neat and let your scalp sizzle. The good news is that you will be unaffected by any damage due to the complete lack of using your brain.

Also, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that because I used more than 4 words, you tl;dr this and went off to make more useless posts containing a minimum of 5 words.

Jackass.

anyone else notice that s soon as this happened there was a lack of Alex's stupidity being all of it