so if you have a white listed server, my name is Doctor_Chuckles, and i would love to join your server! by the way, the picture of the space station you have for the modpack, you wouldn't happen to know if i can get that map somewhere, do you? anyway, i hate playing minecraft alone, so, i hpe i can get to your server!

• 2 weeks later...

FYI These people who run the server aren't the nicest bunch.. I tried to get in, and they faked and said they had to go as soon as I was getting on...   And then they were rude about it...

I think you have the wrong people...... and theres only me who runs the server....

so if you have a white listed server, my name is Doctor_Chuckles, and i would love to join your server! by the way, the picture of the space station you have for the modpack, you wouldn't happen to know if i can get that map somewhere, do you? anyway, i hate playing minecraft alone, so, i hpe i can get to your server!

sorry i dont know the map, i just found it as a photo, anyway be sure to add me on skype! I hope to see you on soon!

I am very intrested in joining your server could you possibly take me under consideration?

Username: Paradox287

Theres no consideration to be done! Welcome aboard!

Edited by Poseidon5001

• 2 weeks later...

empressxxx pls!!

was it weird that i had the thoughts of a mage running around in a flans plane raining death on the enderdragon...

in other new's

My username is 1Charak2

may i join please

​Yep you guys sure can!
My skype is tenzin.pelletier, if you add me that makes things easier, as I can inform you when the server is up etc.
IP: 70.83.136.143:25575
Modpack URL: http://api.technicpack.net/modpack/project-spacequest (paste that in technic launcher search bar)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
UvbKFrM.png

Due to lack of availability for what I call, 'mod gurus', I would now like to announce that anyone willing to help can simply jump in, no questions asked. In clarification, if you want to help, your task would be to go through as many items and stuff as you can, testing stuff to the limit to see if anything is broken, glitched or incompatible, whether it be through its function, crafting recipe, availability, etc.

Any help is welcome!

Hope to see you on board!
(you still need to tell me so I can give you the pack though, I just dont need that entry form.)