Help With My Custom Modpack

SuperGogeta03

Hello, my name is SuperGogeta03 and i have a problem with my custom modpack that i've been working on for over a year and my problem that i have to propose to this forums sight is that ive uploaded it and all of that and then installed it but when i try and play it, it closes the launcher then opens it back up as if the java file running minecraft has opened for a split second and then closed immediatly Please help here is the link to my open pack! and also what do i do with the flans pack do i keep the "Flans" folder in the mod's folder or do i keep it out with the rest of the folders like you would with regular minecraft. PLEASE HELP!

Modpack: http://technicpack.net/modpack/gta-mc-11.602220

Name for Technic Launcher 2.0: GTA MC 1.1

Edited by SuperGogeta03

• Discord Moderator
  • You should probably be using Forge 1.7.2 #1147 instead of #1121.
  • Forge for 1.7.2 requires Lexmanos' legacy java fixer mod: http://technicpack.net/article/attention-modpack-authors.105
  • All of your mods have odd names which the authors do not use. The implication is that you aren't getting the mods from the locations specified by the mod authors. This often results in using out of date and mismatched mods.

• Moderators

would you buy WoW from a site called 7blizzard.com?

or how about Fallout 3 and Skyrim? would a site like 9bethesda.com sound reassuring?

you're fooling yourself if you think a site that needs a number with a popular name as its address is honest.

sites as 9minecraft.com advertise mods that aren't even up to date or are outdated. Not to mention the risk of virus or malware...

• Discord Moderator

The Flan's Mod weapon packs go in a top level folder called "Flan" (note the capital F) inside your modpack archive.

It goes in the "top level" of the folder structure alongside the bin, config and mods folders.