[AotBT 1.0.12A] Private server? [No Grief][PvP by choice][40 slots][Whitelist][no mods removed]

I'd just like to say that I had a great time playing with all those that signed up and played and explored the modpack with me. Sadly the server is no longer online as not many kept on playing after reaching end game items.

Hey everyone, So I just got into playing Attack of the B team and it's a bit boring playing all by myself! That's the reason I've made this whitelisted server, with just a simple application you could be one of the members here :D I hope you join me and the others currently playing.

The rules are: Be nice, have fun, and don't grief other's builds even if they are not claimed.

Banned items: There are none other than the fairies from the promised land are disable due to causing tons of client lag.

Uptime: 24/7 unless some maintenance is planned.

Players: I'm looking for friendly people willing to spend a few hours every day or so to explore the modpack with us and have loads of fun!

The server is running on Cauldron with some bukkit plugins such as PermissionsEX, GriefPrevention, DayVote, Vote, ClearLagg, Essentials, ChestShop, IcePvP and lastly Prism for block logging.

IP address is no longer online

I have a teamspeak server for this as well at no longer active for any of you that would like to be able to speak with others while you play

Whitelist Application:

IGN (Minecraft name) -

Age -

Why do you want to join this server? -

How often would you play? -

Do you use Teamspeak? -

Any other info you feel is necessary -

Edited by zaza7
Server offline.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN (Minecraft name) - H3Games

Age - 14 nearly 15

Why do you want to join this server? - I have tried to host my own for myself and a couple of friends but I just dont have the money for a 24/7 server so I came to the technicpack website looking for a server and yours looks promising because I can use all the mods I need.

How often would you play? - 4-6 hours a day more on weekends depends on homework/other plans.

Do you use Teamspeak? - I do not as of right now but I know my way around it so if you want me to I can join it.

Any other info you feel is necessary - I need to know the version of the server if i'm accepted so that I can download that one nvm that is in the title. also I am rather experienced with mods so if people were to need help with a mod and its recipes, items, uses, power type, etc. I could help them. 1 last thing is that I might have a few friends who are also my age and have fair knowledge of mods who may apply here and idk maybe if I mention them they might get in easier: Juicemoose24, zapgun7, davis68, and ZzDeltaWolfzZ. might apply as well as me. I hope you accept my application, have a great evening! :)

IGN-jordanis1

Age-16

Why do you want to join the sever?- I like playing with people and getting to know them and I have fun playing in a group of people type setting

How often would you play?- 2-3 hours a day on most week days and about 4-6 on weekend days

TeamSpeak?-not right now but I can if one is needed

Any other info u feel is necessary- I have been playing attack of the b-team for along time now and I know most of the mods very well and I hope to help bring a sorta person wiki to the sever. I hope you accept my application and have a nice day

IGN-jordanis1

Age-16

Why do you want to join the sever?- I like playing with people and getting to know them and I have fun playing in a group of people type setting

How often would you play?- 2-3 hours a day on most week days and about 4-6 on weekend days

Any other info u feel is necessary- I have been playing attack of the b-team for along time now and I know most of the mods very well and I hope to help bring a sorta person wiki to the sever. I hope you accept my application and have a nice day

​Hope you make it in too, cheers mate!

IGN (Minecraft name) - H3Games

Age - 14 nearly 15

Why do you want to join this server? - I have tried to host my own for myself and a couple of friends but I just dont have the money for a 24/7 server so I came to the technicpack website looking for a server and yours looks promising because I can use all the mods I need.

How often would you play? - 4-6 hours a day more on weekends depends on homework/other plans.

Do you use Teamspeak? - I do not as of right now but I know my way around it so if you want me to I can join it.

Any other info you feel is necessary - I need to know the version of the server if i'm accepted so that I can download that one nvm that is in the title. also I am rather experienced with mods so if people were to need help with a mod and its recipes, items, uses, power type, etc. I could help them. 1 last thing is that I might have a few friends who are also my age and have fair knowledge of mods who may apply here and idk maybe if I mention them they might get in easier: Juicemoose24, zapgun7, davis68, and ZzDeltaWolfzZ. might apply as well as me. I hope you accept my application, have a great evening! :)

​Accepted, hope to see you soon!

IGN-jordanis1

Age-16

​Accepted as well. Great apps both you! :D

​Accepted, hope to see you soon!

​Accepted as well. Great apps both you! :D

​Thanks, ill be on tomorrow morning and juicemoose24 We arent sure if it has any capitals on the j but try both not caps and with caps turned on if you accept he s making his application right now

IGN (Minecraft name) - Juicemoose24

Age - 14

Why do you want to join this server? - My friend told me too, we'll have fun!

How often would you play? - probably once every two days or such.

Do you use Teamspeak? - yes

Any other info you feel is necessary -  I'm lactose intolerant

IGN (Minecraft name) - Juicemoose24

Age - 14

Why do you want to join this server? - My friend told me too, we'll have fun!

How often would you play? - probably once every two days or such.

Do you use Teamspeak? - yes

Any other info you feel is necessary -  I'm lactose intolerant

•  

​Accepted. Hope to see you online!

IGN-maneater2004

age-16

why u want tto play- i like to play with other people and i like helping other people

how often would u play- at least once a week

do u use teamspeak-no

other things u need to know- im friends with jb1998123

i really hope i can play:holy:

IGN-maneater2004

age-16

why u want tto play- i like to play with other people and i like helping other people

how often would u play- at least once a week

do u use teamspeak-no

other things u need to know- im friends with jb1998123

i really hope i can play:holy:

​Further question before deciding, once a week seems like a very far apart time which is leading me to nearly deny this.

IGN (Minecraft name) - Pwnge88 or Alecks_ I have 2 accounts

Age - 15

Why do you want to join this server? - I enjoy the smaller community server because they care about how you're doing outside the game and help without financial gain.

How often would you play? - Everyday.

Do you use Teamspeak? - Yes but I am quiet when i first start

Any other info you feel is necessary - I am terrible at witchery and an okay builder,

i said at least once a week ill probly get on 3 times a week ill only get on once a week if i have a big school progect. please can i play

​Accepted.. Should have just put what you just said in your app instead of.

IGN (Minecraft name) - Pwnge88 or Alecks_ I have 2 accounts

Age - 15

Why do you want to join this server? - I enjoy the smaller community server because they care about how you're doing outside the game and help without financial gain.

How often would you play? - Everyday.

Do you use Teamspeak? - Yes but I am quiet when i first start

Any other info you feel is necessary - I am terrible at witchery and an okay builder,

​Accepted, hope to see you in the game soon!

​Accepted.. Should have just put what you just said in your app instead of.

​Accepted, hope to see you in the game soon!

​Sweet man it really looks like the servers gonna pickup in only a few short days and I love the fact that no mods are banned because that means I can make a town of shops and land for people to buy and put their own shops in. (I really hope roleplay becomes part of this server) :P

IGN (Minecraft name) - zapgun7

Age - 15

Why do you want to join this server? - I was directed here by a friend (H3Games) and I was hoping to find a nice, fun, grief free server to play on.

How often would you play? - Minimum 1 hour a day

Do you use Teamspeak? - I have it, but I get lost in all the buttons

Any other info you feel is necessary - I have literally played on at least 5-6 other servers and got a week or two into it, just for either the map to get corrupted, the server goes down forever, or I get griefed. Basically what i'm saying is that I have thorough experience with the mods in this modpack. Hope too be a part of your community! 

Whitelist Application:

IGN (Minecraft name) - noburst

Age - 18

Why do you want to join this server? - I'm looking for a small server with a community to build and hang out with. Larger servers just aren't really my thing

How often would you play? - Daily

Do you use Teamspeak? - not really, but i can if you want me to

Any other info you feel is necessary - I play alot of B team, its my favorite modpack. I'm also a big fan of rice.

Whitelist Application:

IGN (Minecraft name) - noburst

Age - 18

Why do you want to join this server? - I'm looking for a small server with a community to build and hang out with. Larger servers just aren't really my thing

How often would you play? - Daily

Do you use Teamspeak? - not really, but i can if you want me to

Any other info you feel is necessary - I play alot of B team, its my favorite modpack. I'm also a big fan of rice.

​Accepted. Hope you find the server a fun place.

IGN (Minecraft name) - zapgun7

Age - 15

Why do you want to join this server? - I was directed here by a friend (H3Games) and I was hoping to find a nice, fun, grief free server to play on.

How often would you play? - Minimum 1 hour a day

Do you use Teamspeak? - I have it, but I get lost in all the buttons

Any other info you feel is necessary - I have literally played on at least 5-6 other servers and got a week or two into it, just for either the map to get corrupted, the server goes down forever, or I get griefed. Basically what i'm saying is that I have thorough experience with the mods in this modpack. Hope too be a part of your community! 

Accepted. We've been running since oct of 2014 and plan on running for many more months. our thread was deleted due to a forum error which is why this thread is so small.

IGN (Minecraft name) - itzrxpid

Age - 15

Why do you want to join this server? - I just want to have fun without getting greifed als oi hope I can learn from better players

How often would you play? - weekends 3-5 week days 2-4

Do you use Teamspeak? - yes and skype

Any other info you feel is necessary - I hope I get in!!

Hi

IGN: WertleKev

Why join: I am looking to get back into AotBT and prefer to play alongside others rather than single player.

How often: Every day hopefully for a few hours.

Teamspeak: No, but I do use Skype.

Other info: I used to host my own server with over 20 people. Had to stop when my PC broke and couldn't play for a while. Now able to get back into it but don't want to host again for a while.

Whitelist Application:

IGN (Minecraft name) - Rat_Bonez

Age - 14 1/2, (B-day in June)

Why do you want to join this server? - I want to help make the server best as possible, I love to help and make friends. I can give many traits/do many useful things like, help building, being there, help donate items, talk to someone when they're low, Welcome new players, etc.

How often would you play? - I tend to play accordingly to how I feel. I may play for 1-2 hours, or 3-5. Of Monday-Friday, its about 3Hr, on Sat, & Sun. it's about 3-5

Do you use Teamspeak? - I don't have it installed, if you wish for me to have it, I'll be gladly to :)

Any other info you feel is necessary -
I'm Nice, loyal, considerious, love to meet new faces, like bonding. I'm also a Modern builder, I do tinker around with Medieval styles. I love to help others when they're in time of need. I'm easy to get to know.  You can call me "Rat" for short if you wish. I also NEVER curse in chat or speaking.

Thankyou For your time :D

~Rat_Bonez 

IGN (Minecraft name) - yoshi0217

Age - 14

Why do you want to join this server? - I want to play a good, active server with a good community.

How often would you play? - I would most likely play a good amount of time, maybe once a day unless I'm busy.

Do you use Teamspeak? - No sadly. I might be able to install it if required.

Any other info you feel is necessary - I might spend extreme hours online due to the fact that I have next to no life :P.

Hey whats up? Hopefully my application to be whitelisted on your server is authentic enough, anyways here goes!

IGN: MrTeabaggles69

Why I want to play on this server: Reasons why I want to join your private whitelisted server, well many reasons. 1. I saw that pixies were banned and I couldn't resist! 2. I'm sick of trying to find a good server off the bteam server lists or something similar to that because a. They always have banned items that I want to use! (portaspawners) (autospawners) (tinkers construct IKR!) b. The kids are just feeding off the attention by spamming the chat on these servers! :( So these are some decent reasons I'd say that I'd be very enthusiastic about joining your server.

Activity: Whenever I can get on! I will be on surely every day for at least 5 - 10 hours.

Teamspeak: Yes!! I love teamspeak :D 

Other: Well other than my concurring hunger for a fairly decent server or a great one depending on whats in store.. Im loving the whole idea of whitelisted servers just because the players are obviously going to be more dedicated that non whitelisted servers and i'm sure they're all mature enough to understand the concept of maturity itself seeing that they can make a post on a forum! Anyways with this said... PICK ME!!!! :)