[AotBT 1.0.12A] Private server? [No Grief][PvP by choice][40 slots][Whitelist][no mods removed]

IGN (Minecraft name) -  RikuoX
Age -20
Why do you want to join this server? - I enjoy playing in small community server where people are more mature than compare to public server
How often would you play? - 2-3 hour a day
Do you use Teamspeak? -yes

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN (Minecraft name) - Rhidzla

Age - 26

Why do you want to join this server? To play with one of my friends "Rikuox" and whitelisted servers tend to have more mature players than public

How often would you play? - Haven't played in aegis, looking to start playing again.

Do you use Teamspeak? - Yea

​Accepted, enjoy the server and hope you have fun exploring!

IGN (Minecraft name) -  RikuoX
Age -20
Why do you want to join this server? - I enjoy playing in small community server where people are more mature than compare to public server
How often would you play? - 2-3 hour a day
Do you use Teamspeak? -yes

​Accepted, most / all of the players are very mature and care about the community :D

IGN (Minecraft name) - GJM_48

Age - 18

Why do you want to join this server? - I've been looking for an attack of the b team server where the owner still accepts apps and where people play everyday and is not abandoned.

How often would you play? - A couple hours a day.

Do you use Teamspeak? - Yes

Any other info you feel is necessary : I'd prefer if you guys called me gus/Gustavo , since that's my name. Getting called GJM_48 can be a bit weird sometimes.

Age -I am 16 turning 17
Why do you want to join this server? -Because i would love to play BTeam with some other people that are nice and i can get along with. And i dont like big servers that much
How often would you play? -I would play everyday after and before school when im not playing with my friends.
Do you use Teamspeak? 
I have it but i dont use it that much skypes more my thing but i can get used to it.

Any other info you feel is necessary - I used to have my own tekkit server on tekkit main but i couldnt keep it up due to the payment fact and time i was spending in school and after hours at work

IGN (Minecraft name) - GJM_48

Age - 18

Why do you want to join this server? - I've been looking for an attack of the b team server where the owner still accepts apps and where people play everyday and is not abandoned.

How often would you play? - A couple hours a day.

Do you use Teamspeak? - Yes

Any other info you feel is necessary : I'd prefer if you guys called me gus/Gustavo , since that's my name. Getting called GJM_48 can be a bit weird sometimes.

​Accepted, sorry for the late reply. I could not get on the forums at all and never got any emails about posts here.

Age -I am 16 turning 17
Why do you want to join this server? -Because i would love to play BTeam with some other people that are nice and i can get along with. And i dont like big servers that much
How often would you play? -I would play everyday after and before school when im not playing with my friends.
Do you use Teamspeak? 
I have it but i dont use it that much skypes more my thing but i can get used to it.

Any other info you feel is necessary - I used to have my own tekkit server on tekkit main but i couldnt keep it up due to the payment fact and time i was spending in school and after hours at work

​Accepted but please tell me your ign so i can add you to the whitelist. Enjoy the server and have fun :D

hello remember me mariapanchovilla. i lost my old account so my new IGN is jahbrenpanvilla. could you re-add me. and if you dont beileve me ask Mrbuaca. sorry i been gone for a long time.

​That IGN has been whitelisted.

Edited by zaza7

• 3 weeks later...

Provided there are any more spots left.

IGN Name: Tarius_Merlot

Why do you want to join this Server?: I'm just looking for people to play with, MC getting kinda lonely after a while when you play alone. I also saw it was a PvE which i love. 

How often would you play: 8 hours/days 3-4 days/Week (Thur-Sunday)

Do you use Teamspeak: no, but would not be opposed to it, i would prefer skype though. 

Any other info: being honest this will be my first SMP, i tend to keep to myself but would definitely help others if they needed anything, or just want to chat.  

Provided there are any more spots left.

IGN Name: Tarius_Merlot

Why do you want to join this Server?: I'm just looking for people to play with, MC getting kinda lonely after a while when you play alone. I also saw it was a PvE which i love. 

How often would you play: 8 hours/days 3-4 days/Week (Thur-Sunday)

Do you use Teamspeak: no, but would not be opposed to it, i would prefer skype though. 

Any other info: being honest this will be my first SMP, i tend to keep to myself but would definitely help others if they needed anything, or just want to chat.  

​Accepted, since the OP we have added PvP by using /pvp otherwise you cannot be attacked. Enjoy the server and have some fun times :D

Hey dude have been trying to find a nice server for ages so you're my last hope.

IGN: KZGaming

Why i want to play on this server: i've been looking for a nice server with nice people where i can play mods with my friend, i am sick of looking through the technic server list. so please let me join.

Activity: almost everyday for about 2-3 hours if i dont have stuff to do like homework or study

Teamspeak: i love talking to people on teamspeak and meeting new people

Other: I would love the server and would be more dedicated to it and this would be an amazing time with you guys!

Pick me please!!!

Hey dude have been trying to find a nice server for ages so you're my last hope.

IGN: KZGaming

Why i want to play on this server: i've been looking for a nice server with nice people where i can play mods with my friend, i am sick of looking through the technic server list. so please let me join.

Activity: almost everyday for about 2-3 hours if i dont have stuff to do like homework or study

Teamspeak: i love talking to people on teamspeak and meeting new people

Other: I would love the server and would be more dedicated to it and this would be an amazing time with you guys!

Pick me please!!!

​Accepted, enjoy the server and yourself!

IGN (Minecraft name) - _ugh_

Age - 16

Why do you want to join this server? - aotbt is my favorite pack, its so much more fun playing on multiplayer rather than single player :)

How often would you play? - probably about 5-10 hours a day

Do you use Teamspeak? - nope but i can make one :)

Any other info you feel is necessary - I'm really experienced in this pack  and i'm a really good/nice player. I help others and try to make the gaming expirience as good as possible 

IGN (Minecraft name) - _ugh_

Age - 16

Why do you want to join this server? - aotbt is my favorite pack, its so much more fun playing on multiplayer rather than single player :)

How often would you play? - probably about 5-10 hours a day

Do you use Teamspeak? - nope but i can make one :)

Any other info you feel is necessary - I'm really experienced in this pack  and i'm a really good/nice player. I help others and try to make the gaming expirience as good as possible 

​You've already played on this server, your username has been in the whitelist for quite some time.

IGN (Minecraft name) -
Got_Donuts (Myself)

Va_Jay (Wife) 
Age -
 28 & 34
Why do you want to join this server? -
 I am looking for a awesome modpack and friendly server to play on. We are both new to this pack and are sure to have lots of questions. We are looking to join a friendly and diverse community of like minded gamers, who will not mind a few dozen or so newbie questions about the modpack. I like to build fancy machines and items while the misses likes to explore and mine. 
How often would you play? -
 I would play more often on the weekends and before work, her schedule is a bit more random as her work schedule is not defined. 
Do you use Teamspeak? -
I have in the past and am willing to, I doubt she would care to wear a headset. 
Any other info you feel is necessary -

I'm looking forward to playing some Attack of The B-Team with everyone. I am a college student as well so when the semester starts things tend to get more hectic, so my play schedule will vary then.

IGN (Minecraft name) -
Got_Donuts (Myself)

Va_Jay (Wife) 
Age -
 28 & 34
 I am looking for a awesome modpack and friendly server to play on. We are both new to this pack and are sure to have lots of questions. We are looking to join a friendly and diverse community of like minded gamers, who will not mind a few dozen or so newbie questions about the modpack. I like to build fancy machines and items while the misses likes to explore and mine. 
 I would play more often on the weekends and before work, her schedule is a bit more random as her work schedule is not defined. 
Do you use Teamspeak? -
I have in the past and am willing to, I doubt she would care to wear a headset. 

I'm looking forward to playing some Attack of The B-Team with everyone. I am a college student as well so when the semester starts things tend to get more hectic, so my play schedule will vary then.

​Accepted, we are quite friendly and help each other out quite often. Hope you and the missus enjoy the server! :D

IGN (Minecraft name) -sirstrydesalot

Age -10

Why do you want to join this server? -Im hoping for some fun! and it looks like a fun server and i would love to help and be apart :)

How often would you play? -Alot Sometimes i might not be on so yea D;

Do you use Teamspeak? -Yes  And I love useing it! :D
Any other info you feel is necessary-Yes I do, Im lonly and bored during the day and this server looks fun and playful even though im 10 I would love to join :D Please let meh join!

-Stryder Hess :D

IGN (Minecraft name) -sirstrydesalot

Age -10

Why do you want to join this server? -Im hoping for some fun! and it looks like a fun server and i would love to help and be apart :)

How often would you play? -Alot Sometimes i might not be on so yea D;

Do you use Teamspeak? -Yes  And I love useing it! :D
Any other info you feel is necessary-Yes I do, Im lonly and bored during the day and this server looks fun and playful even though im 10 I would love to join :D Please let meh join!

-Stryder Hess :D

​Accepted, enjoy yourself on the server! 

IGN (Minecraft name) -osckey

Age -13

Why do you want to join this server? -Because on other servers I keep on getting raided so I can just relax.

How often would you play? - Pretty much everyday

Do you use Teamspeak? - Sometimes

​Accepted, have fun playing on the server!

IGN (Minecraft name) - MythicMadness

Age -17

Why do you want to join this server? -Honestly Minecraft has gotten a little boring, so I want to play with mods, meet some new people, and build Crazy stuff! 

How often would you play? - 2hrs-How long can I stay up ^_^

Do you use Teamspeak? -Yes

Any other info you feel is necessary - I'm trying to fin a good whitelisted server before Summer starts so I have a place to spend all my time and Avoid Real life work
:airquote: Also IGN can be a bit misleading, I'm a Girl :bravo2:

Edited by TayTomBoy

IGN username: awesomeowens123

Why I Want to Play On This Server: So I know other people will not grief me or steal my stuff and so I can meet new friendly people so I can start a survival with them.

How Often Do I Play: Some through the week mostly on weekends.Wont be on a lot on this week but i will be on.

TeamSpeak?: No,But i will if i have to!

Other Info?: Nah, but I like doing witchery and magic!

Edited by aweomeowens123

IGN (Minecraft name) - MythicMadness

Age -17

Why do you want to join this server? -Honestly Minecraft has gotten a little boring, so I want to play with mods, meet some new people, and build Crazy stuff! 

How often would you play? - 2hrs-How long can I stay up ^_^

Do you use Teamspeak? -Yes

Any other info you feel is necessary - I'm trying to fin a good whitelisted server before Summer starts so I have a place to spend all my time and Avoid Real life work
:airquote: Also IGN can be a bit misleading, I'm a Girl :bravo2:

Accepted, ​enjoy the server and have a fun time.

IGN username: awesomeowens123

Why I Want to Play On This Server: So I know other people will not grief me or steal my stuff and so I can meet new friendly people so I can start a survival with them.

How Often Do I Play: Some through the week mostly on weekends.Wont be on a lot on this week but i will be on.

TeamSpeak?: No,But i will if i have to!

Other Info?: Nah, but I like doing witchery and magic!

​Accepted, teamspeak is not necessary but a way to help you talk with others. Enjoy playing on the server and maybe you could teach me a bit about witchery ;)

IGN (Minecraft name) - Braigar

Age - 23

Me and my girlfriend is looking for a B-Team Server where we dont have to hide our stuff and we can just have fun with the modpack recording and streaming. We run servers ourselves so we would understand the rules more then most.

As often as we can. we are slightly busy but we we would be on to record and stream or just to relax from all the madness.

Do you use Teamspeak? -
yes i use it all day everyday

My Channel:https://www.youtube.com/user/Braigar

MinhwaYu Channel:https://www.youtube.com/user/MinhwaYu

IGN: MinhwaYu

Why I want to play on this server: I would like to be able to build whatever without having to worry about someone griefing me or worrying if someones going to steal from me. I want to be able to play comfortably and be able to get on the next day and my stuff still be fully intact. I want to be in a friendly community where I can make new friends!
How Often Do I Play: I play everyday for at least 3 hours unless I'm busy. If you need future notice of long periods of inactivity I can do that since sometimes I have like 2 days of no ATB because I'm busy with other things.

Teamspeak: Yes, I'm always on teamspeak.

Other Info: I stream daily and would also be recording episodes on here, if that's okay with you of course!
My boyfriend and I expect to be cozy and spend a lot of time on this server if we are to be accepted.
If you need proof of us the link to our channels will be there:
My Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/MinhwaYu
My Boyfriends Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Braigar
Also if you need my twitch http://www.twitch.tv/MinhwaYu
My boyfriend and I run a pixelmon server and we've been admins on servers before so I guarantee you can trust us. c:
Thank you for your time! c: