Feed the beast! No matches ongoing right now

Despite the 3 other teams kinda giving up, Forgotten Vault kept on. There were a few, let me call it mistakes. Like the nuclear blowing up, and all at the end, when the dragonegg teleported itselfe over the edge :)

Beside that, congratz Forgotten Vault on the victory! Gametime on this game was 20 hours!

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6-8 players, the team with the lowest amount of players sets the standar kinda. Time for next game isnt 100% set, but most likely 1pm EST next saturday.

Ill start adding teams that wanna play during tomorrow. Please link to ur serverpost, and list the names of those that are to play (please please have the correct spelling of the players)

Alright got my team. Here's the teams names:

Silent_Potato (me)

kcy0511

ilimatic

lelouch11234

TheCOOPENATOR

concon1337(pending)

You can find my server forum here.

If concon1337 doesn't come or is unable to, i have a backup in place. His name is adeok.

I want the name of the team to be Tekkit Forever.

See Everyone in-game! (Hopefully!)

would monday or tuesday be good? I'd like to have it complete before friday =3, but thats my personal opinion. I just know my time is limited on fridays.

And another thing. TheCOOPENATOR said he might only get 2-3 hours a day. While he's not on, am i able to replace him with someone else?

Times are listed in the first post. About replacing teammembers, we might need to add a max amount of times to change teammembers, so that teams wont use it, to have a full team online at all time, thats not what we intended. Its one team, to win over the others. But, we will look into options in regards of that, but right now, i recommend using a player that can play more. Two last game lasted 20h and 48h, and those were both kinda played "24/7".

Please all also write up the time thats in the first post, of what suits best. A match will start if there is atleast 2 teams entered at the same date, if not, its canceled.

Ill add teams to the first post within 16hish hours.

Also remember 100% correct spellings on names to compete, capital letters and all!

Silent Potatoe, if u guys can cut it down to a 4 player team, i can team you guys up with TheTekkit on wednesday. Or if Nolanrae can find 1 or 2 more, that should sort itselfe out aswell.

Its all about having a fair game, so that one team dont have alot more contenstant that the other team.

Okay, had a slight change-up:

Names:

Silent_Potato

ilimatic

lelouch11234

kcy0511

TheCOOPENATOR

adeok (pending request)

I really like my team and i'd be sad to kick two from my team. They're both looking really forward to it, and i'd hate to hurt there feelings.

The people underlined are the people that are going to be kicked if we do a 4v4, but i rather that not happen. =/