Feed the beast! No matches ongoing right now

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No longer close. I hate to say it, but ive lost too many things to dying for us to come back at all. just lost all of our redstone. Theres no other way to get it back, so i guess this is kinda game over. Just saying, this is the reason that the real FTB gives you a trans table so early. Once you unlock an item, you shud not be able to lose that item, even so, NEI is there to replace any items that are essential. My bad nolan, i just happened to fall into the single block hole that our platform had :/

Not unless i get at least 1 redstone, but if we got just 1, i would not want to continue becasue that would mean farming pigmen for hours just to get the diamonds needed

EDIT: unless i was able to get an energy collector, which i see no way of getting without redstone

As i wrote in the first post:

Play smart to win, this map needs more than just average Tekkitskills, that wont be enough to feed the beast. Have all possible wikis open, they are defo needed!

and

So you are good at Tekkit, you are awesome with all the mods? You are a player that have no problems with getting what you need. Its like you are the king right? Well, then we dare you, and your friends to play this map. If you think you know Tekkit, think again! Face challenges you never have faced before, get stuck where you never expected it was possible to get stuck. This map uses the entire range from vanilla, to the high tier Equivalent Exchange items, and almost unknown usages of it! Be aware, this isnt easy, this is a real test of skills!

I beat the real FTB insanity in less than 50 hours. I know the mods and vanilla damn well. I have lost too many items to the void to continue. I'm not forfeiting, someone may be able to finish this, but i see no way without having to spend hours upon hours grinding resources to do that. That is not a fun FTB expirience.

EDIT: im not going to play minecraft jsut to have a shitty time. and quoting the OP is not helpful at all. plus being the only person on my team still playing ive lost all motivation. didnt really have much fun playing this map at any time.

Yes, although some of that MAY be true, obviously Sp0nge knows that there is STILL a way to get redstone. Like he said, there's thousands of ways to play the map, all you have to do is find out how =]

Trust me, i've lost a good deal of stuff as well, but we kept playing and playing. True, its not the "Essential" stuff i lost, but it was still quite valuable =P

And as for your partners, why don't you try talking to them and see if they can get back on? If they can't, well....Everyone has a life outside of minecraft, and needs to tend to things. Im sure they'll be back shortly if they were busy doing something =]

And my own feedback:

In regards of that you after 2h gave up, well, that imo says it all. Seems like you wantede an easy FTB, but found a hard one. We know slowpokes maps, those arent brutal, this one is. Our map IS possible for one guy to complete in aprox 10h if he knows all the mods and vanillastuff. Thats 1/5 if the insane FTB you have played.

lol this is an easy FTB, i lost too much stuff for me to want to continue. also i have been on for almost 6 hours, where are you getting this 2 hour stuff?

also, yes there are a few ways for me to get redstone, but those ways are impossible without redstone to begin with.