Feed the beast! No matches ongoing right now

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have used the collective brains of about 50 people on direwolf's IRC, no one knows how to get the redstone.....

I really dont hope thats the case ...

So its over for us??? :'( I did enjoy this map and would keep playing but as said there isnt redstone and idk how to get it. Good job Potato and team mates you did good. Maybe we will enter again

No it isnt :)

Aww, I missed the tekkit's entry? I've been meaning to try FTB but frankly do not care for forestry in the "official" one in the slightest.

Since the redstone issue cropped up, would it have been considered cheating if I were part of nolan's team, with my intimate knowledge of IC2?

We will stop the map on saturday, since then its time for the next game. It will run till someone wins, or both teams withdraw.

And Neowulf, grab with you some friends, and sign up for the game on saturday. On saturday a server that has played once before will compete atleast.

Nolan's server is the one I frequent, I missed this entry because of the steam sale (I've been hitting up steelport with laserguns and irradiated energy drinks).

If nolan and the rest are given a second try I can join in.

Sorry bwb, I hope that its understandable, that when you first off showed that you were missing some basic vanillafeatures, then claiming our map to be broken, then pulling the "this map isnt legal, ill contact slowpoke", we kinda gave you up on you. Even after you "asked 50 ppl at the Direwolf IRC", well ... it was a real good effort, but you would been better off asking on these forums instead.

However, im looking forward to the map u are creating, we will defo play on it.