Feed the beast! No matches ongoing right now

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alpha, in regards to the nether platform... You mad bro?

EDIT: sp0nge, i need help!! My minecraft ran out of memory when i went through a portal, now i blackscreen when i try to log on. Im assuming you need to delete my player file or something, but i really need assistance here!!!!!

08:15:49 [iNFO] bwblazerkid lost connection: disconnect.quitting

08:15:49 [sEVERE] at java.net.SocketOutputStream.socketWrite(SocketOutputStream.java:116)

08:15:49 [sEVERE] at java.net.SocketOutputStream.write(SocketOutputStream.java:153)

08:15:49 [sEVERE] at java.io.BufferedOutputStream.flushBuffer(BufferedOutputStream.java:82)

08:15:49 [sEVERE] at java.io.BufferedOutputStream.flush(BufferedOutputStream.java:140)

08:15:49 [sEVERE] at java.io.DataOutputStream.flush(DataOutputStream.java:123)

08:15:49 [sEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.NetworkWriterThread.run(SourceFile:103)

This is what you client throws, so there gotta be some errors in your logfile aswell.

Just sayin, there IS a reason why blaze rod abuse is not allowed in the real FTB... Other than that, it was a fun time, i just wish i had done some of that crazy abusing earlier :/

EDIT: also i was wondering how far we got compared to the other two teams that WERENT the maps creator :P

neo - sorry about that, wanted to throw some arrows into bwb's butt but the homing arrows went for you instead and you had no armor on.

ak - only way to get rm furn is from burning the tome. Which also means the game is pretty much over when someone is that far. And for the record your accusation is invalid.

neo - what about the bridges? those were just for fun and to talk to each other, you cant walk over to the other side just like that. There are protections, alot of them.

bwb - we wanted to make a pretty much no moderatoring map, and can't just disable rod maceration. With EE3 we can edit the value then the issue should be gone. As for now, it's pretty much your fault for not using it :)

As for other teams then next to me they didn't seem like far based on what they've built. My guess is that they never made a t.mute.table. As for TC players, maybe 3-4? :)

All i know is we were just a few hours from finishing, only needing to finish building up EU generation (which i was working on before i got raped by arrows), well that and building more milkers... Also, may i suggest somehow upgrading the server? Once automation got up, my entire team got crazy lag... Also damn you sp0nge for slowing down our timer overnight :o Too much entities for the server im assuming, but thats not my fault, spend more monies on the server if you want to run FTB :P

You were looking right at me firing shots the first time, and followed me when I tried to run.

Once is an accident, 5 times within 30 seconds of me dropping down from spawn is not.

As for the bridges, you were flying about 15 blocks above our base platform. So those protections are pretty crap.

I'm missing stuff, diamonds and cocoa I had sitting up on my breeder platform, stuff I know the rest of my team didn't touch.