{1.0.12a} Survival-craft [PvE] [20 slots] [whitelist] [No mods removed]

Hey guys I have an attack of the bteam server I have been playing on with a couple of my friends, but we want more people so it will be more fun. I do know a lot about the mod pack. If you guys want to we can skype and play together. Some of us record on the server and its cool to see everyone build. If you want to join let me know and let me know age and what you plan to do. 

Ip: tbt.serverminer.com:26384

Rules: Don't be stupid. Don't destroy peoples stuff. Have fun! Also please don't use minions mod because last time I used it on an old server it destroyed the server. 

Thanks!

Edited by AJsmo3

hi im joey55567 thats my user and im 14

and id like to join this server because attack of the b team my favorite mod and i just want to play with some people and build stuff and i love pve and food plus.

Edited by joey55567
just need to add something

IGN: TheCantStopMe

Why I would like to join the server: I am looking for a fun, small community to play on and I want to start up a shop in the world like a bakery/cafe type of thing. I am really into the mod food plus.

​I also love food plus

IGN: MCLunah

Why I would like to join the server: I would like to join this server because i LOVE AofBT and all the crazy mods withing. Its one of my top 3 mod packs and im on it 4-5 days a week i know the ins and outs of it :) im also looking to just play with people of the same interest and that are dedicated.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

IGN: ZillyZoo

Why I want to join: I am experienced with many of the mods in this pack as well as I want to be in a close and friendly community who are able to help one another.

What I plan on doing: Well, I would like to do some kind of tinker's construct or bakery.