Requesting Hellen Keller status removed

megatronp

they do use the same IP, though I'm rather curious how you happened to notice. I guess he mentioned it on the server you both applied for? it won't matter either way, it's pretty clear that he's incapable of avoiding the keller.

I can say with confidence that you haven't learned anything. You broke a rule in the OP of this thread while requesting to have your punishment lifted. For some reason one of the mods hid it and a post commenting on it, so I'll just go ahead and restore those.

Is "Keller Evasion" a ban-able offense? If so, megatronp probably made a second account called "jamesjosh5".

So it appears that megatronp would like to call you out McLovin666. He took issue with your accusation and feels you should be punished for it. So strongly that he reported you in fact.

tA9wN.png

Of course I'm not sure what he's accusing you of. I would have to assume he is calling you a liar. It's difficult though because the reason he gave for reporting you was one word. "Lier". A one word report that is a spelling mistake isn't a good start, but ok, I'll look into it.

It turns out that yes, megatronp does in fact have a second account by that name. He created it yesterday to circumvent the punishment status. So the "lier" all along was megatronp himself! What an interesting abuse of the report function. He might as well have reported himself.

Don't worry megatronp. I've taken care of everything for you. Welcome to the New Kellers. These ones DO wear off, granted you don't get banned first.

It's like watching a car wreck in slow motion. It's like I'm really watching Mr. Megatron Pee fly right through the windshield and end up Kellered. Twice, no less! So not only is he named after the urine of a fictional being, he's also a Keller evader!

Jamesjosh5 is my brothers account

Your brother must be quite the fan of yours if he picked his username based off your contact email. Nice try buddy. You can keep using "your brothers" account but you've broken too many rules to go without the punishment status. Don't break any more and it will wear off in a month.

Ok then I will just stay Helen killer and will earn back regular. Can a admin lock this forum thanks

No! The entire fraggin' point was to get you to stop killing poor Helen! She didn't deserve anything and we just used our last Resurrection scroll on her! If you kill her again we'll be screwed!

A new page of the Internet's history has just been written, right now. This is the most successful trolling session I've ever been part of.

I genuinely think it is genuine and not trolling. Which is either sad (but entertaining), or a -really- good trolling.