Dead Server

IOn_Vash

So I decided to take the time now to fix it. If anything Isn't working let me know.

So we now have official ranks

Admins: (if you need a nether portal lit these guys can do it + what mods can do + what janitors can do)

name color is red

can do anything

Mods: (if you have been griefed these guys can handle it + what janitors can do)

name color is blue

can ban and kick players /eban /ekick

can tp to players /tp

can break players blocks

can check players inventories /openinv

can check and break players protected machines and chests.

can rollback players and check who did what "/co inspect" toggles this "/co rollback u:<playername> t:<ammount of time example: 3h=3 hours, 5d=5 days. full example (/co rollback u:bob_bobs_son t:30d) would roll bob_bobs_son back 30 days>

get the Janitor stuff

get the VIP stuff (excluding items)

Janitors: (if you need a block broken these guys can do it)

name color is yellow

can break players blocks

get the VIP stuff (excluding items)

VIPs: (you can get this by donating)

name color is green

get the vip stuff

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey IOn, I got banned by a guy named "Nicballer03" Reason:Griefing, and i havent been griefing, i had a fight a guy, i dont remember his name, but then he started to say i was griefing whiletho he had no proof (And i wasent griefing, so a idiot belived him whitout proof so im banned from ur awsome server, plz unban me. i have gotten so far and i love the server, plz unban me (My IGN is Finlandguy20. Thanks.

Ion i am requesting to be made a admin i am currently a vip and have have played for a good part of a year i love this sever and wish to help eliman has recomended em twice and you said that when the sever reseted i might become one. I am a loyal player and a hard worker.

thank you Mivrsnd123

My staff aplication enjoy

IGN: OptimalBubble

PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE: I was a 'Admin' on a diffrent server but it got closed down, all the people who played on it said i helped out and I gave 100% in to the server un-like most staff who were only on once every 1/2 a week.

HOW WOULD YOU HELP?: im good at most mods in tekkit and like to help people, i will be on the server most days after school and at the weekends and weeks off, i spend a lot off time playing tekkit and would love to be a staff member on a server again i would also love to help the server because the staff on it are Awsome and so helpfull and i would love to be like them, i dont like swearing i only do it if i hurt my self or im angry, i hate spamers i will never spam on the server, i also hate griefers i dont see the point in griefing and i like to help people if they are ever griefed because i know what it feels like to be griefed. I will give 100% in to the server !

WHAT ARE YOU BEST AT IN 'TEKKIT' ? : In tekkit i think i am best at piping iteams and wiring mashines i'm a ok miner (its fun) ,i am also a very good builder and can help the server if it ever needs a new spawn or a shop.

POSITION YOU WOULD LIKE TO APPLY FOR: I would like to apply for the Positon of 'Janitor' or 'mod'

WHAT DO YOU KNOW ?: i know how to use most plugins such as World edit i can create domes,cut/copy and paste land,spawn trees ect. I also know how to ban and kick players but im not to sure how to temp-ban though but i can learn.

Please Can I be staff IOn I am a VIP at The moment

Ion i would like to request a rank up to op. I know how this sounds, I would not let people be that if it were mine. But i am currently a Vip/Janitor and i have played this sever for a while. I have made my mark on various places of this sever, Area 53 helping build things donated rm and other stuff to people on the sever. I would ask that you try try to put em as op i have many skills and i would want to help people. If you would consider than my email is [email protected]. I am almost always on, on the weekends and at some points during the week. Please Consider. Miv

Hey IOn. I used to play on your server all the time but my computer quit working so I had to stop. Now since my new computer came in I tried to play on your server, turns out that during my absense I was banned. My friend from Pika industries insists that Nicballer has been banning people like mad and that Nic might have banned me. I would appreciate it if you could unban me, as I have done nothing wrong.

Hey IOn. I used to play on your server all the time but my computer quit working so I had to stop. Now since my new computer came in I tried to play on your server, turns out that during my absense I was banned. My friend from Pika industries insists that Nicballer has been banning people like mad and that Nic might have banned me. I would appreciate it if you could unban me, as I have done nothing wrong.

what is your in game name?

Ion i would like to request a rank up to op. I know how this sounds, I would not let people be that if it were mine. But i am currently a Vip/Janitor and i have played this sever for a while. I have made my mark on various places of this sever, Area 53 helping build things donated rm and other stuff to people on the sever. I would ask that you try try to put em as op i have many skills and i would want to help people. If you would consider than my email is [email protected]. I am almost always on, on the weekends and at some points during the week. Please Consider. Miv
+1 to miv I think he would make a good janitor or Even mod

Is the server down cus i cant connect to the server if it is see if the server has done anything to my profile on the server

IN GAME NAME:jazzy8081

I havent been ablec to connect to it for about 4 days i dont know if tis my internet but i used to be able to join when my internet was about 322MS ping

Is the server down cus i cant connect to the server if it is see if the server has done anything to my profile on the server

IN GAME NAME:jazzy8081

I havent been ablec to connect to it for about 4 days i dont know if tis my internet but i used to be able to join when my internet was about 322MS ping

I have been having the same issue, so its not just you. i havent been able to log on since the server restarted a few days ago :/

I have been having the same issue, so its not just you. i havent been able to log on since the server restarted a few days ago :/

its so annoying cus this is the best server on my list but ever since it restarted which i didnt know about it cant reach the server