Cannot Load Any Mods Through The Technic Launcher

RD_PLAYS_MC

Question

When I open up the technic launcher all is ok and all mods are visible like technic and hexxit etc, but the problem is once they successfully download and i press play the bar at  the bottom loads fine but once complete the screen flashes and remains on the launcher, if anyone could help me i would very much appreciate it.

10 answers to this question

I am having this same problem as well but no one has yet responded... it happened after i downloaded the new launcher.

When I open up the technic launcher all is ok and all mods are visible like technic and hexxit etc, but the problem is once they successfully download and i press play the bar at  the bottom loads fine but once complete the screen flashes and remains on the launcher, if anyone could help me i would very much appreciate it.

​i will submit the error thingy too

error report.txt

The way to fix this is by allocating more ram to the technic launcher. Just do what the person did in this youtube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqloVitMz7k

Also! just download the 64 bit version even if you have 32 bit.

Hope this helps my screen doesn't do the flash thing anymore like said!

​If this doesn't work for you, what I did was I allocated less ram. In this link, the person added 7 GB, but my launcher only had the option for 1 GB at the most, so I tried changing it to the lowest ram and it works fine now! Hope this helps.