BelgianWarrior

Recruitment RPG server

Hi, me and my friends started a serrver not so long ago and we try to make it very RPG-like, with kingdoms and factions and all. We recently agreed that we’d like more players to join us in these early stages of development. It’s a normal survival server with no mods removed so you can do everything you like, but we all build in a medieval sort of way. If anyone wants to join us, feel free to tell me your age, building style and why you’d like to help us develop this server. Our only goal is to make an awesome fantasy, rpg world and to have a lot of fun on the way. Also, we’re from Europe so we’d prefer to have only players from Europe so many people can be online at the same time.

No griefers.

Hey BelgianWarrior, I see you need some people for the server.

Me and my friend TheGingaNinja are interested in joining. We live in Ireland so we meet that European requirement.

We are both 16 , I have a more medieval style of building but also using modernism when I need to.

Ginga doesn't build as much as me but he is good with medieval and underground bunker like builds.

We want to develop the server because there is nothing more fun than a fully developed , stable minecraft server to play on .

We enjoy this modpack so much as well and love RPG games.

Hope we can play and see you on the server !
                                                                                                             ~Phantomaus and TheGingaNinja

Edited by Phantomaus

Okay Phantomaus, you and your friend are very welcome to join me, our server ip is 37.187.254.137:40215  

If you come online today I'll be on myself, if you're only online tomorrow I won't be there but I trust you guys to play in a mature way. Enjoy!

hi

i am 40 and from the uk my IGN is Silly_Boo and have played b team a lot and can use most of the mods i do most of my building with a wood and stone look and try to hide the tech stuff away would like to work on some big builds with people and see how it works out 

thanks for you time 

luke

Luke, like I said before the main goal of this server is to make a roleplaying world with a history and lore an all, sure there will be big builds and lots of them, but the main goal is to make a real medieval sort of game, with jobs, economy, quests, etc... if you think this is what you'd like to contribute to, feel free to join us

i am willing to give it a try if it dont work out just say i have not played a lot of roleplay stuff but will give it a go if that is ok with you 

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By Reapers_Delight
      "Fantasy Revival" Is an Epic Fantasy Modpack that takes place in "The World Of Myrmidia" that has been destroyed by a tribe of dragons called "The Dragons Of Old". And it is your job to take up arms against them and destroy them once and for all. With mods like Ars Magica 2, Mine&Blade Battlegear and Metallurgy you have will have an extensive arsenal of weapons, armour and magic to create to decimate your foes. And with Pam's HarvestCraft and Pam's Desertcraft you have the ability to feed the world, or be gluttonous and keep it all to yourself. What ever you choose to do just know that the fate of Myrmidia rests in your hands.. 
      Myrmidia is still work in progress, with a map, a texture pack, a quest-book and a custom soundtrack in the works that will make the experience truly unique. But for now it will be just you getting up off of your feet after the dragons decimating your home and trying to survive this new world that they have created.
      Modpack Link" https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/fantasy-revival.1310561
    • By spruill7716
      Harbor Way is a community driven RP+Economy server. We've been operating since May of 2012, and using the same map for nearly a decade. The modpack is relatively lite, and only aids us in running a select few mods that emulate a classic Minecraft experience with a number of features we'd like to see added. We highly recommend you allocate more RAM to the Technic Launcher before starting the modpack. Minecraft may not respond at first, but please be patient and allow several minutes to load the main menu. Mods installed included:
      -Baby Animals Model Swapper -MrCrayfish Furniture Mod -CodeChickenLib -CustomMobSpawner -CustomNPCs -DrZhark's Mo Creatures -Flans Mod (With Simple Parts & Ye Olde Content Packs) -GalacticCraft -IndustrialCraft 2 -InventoryTweaks -Just Enough Items -JourneyMap -MicdoodleCore -Not Enough Items -OptiFine HD -Pam's HarvestCraft -Reforged Weapons Mods -TreeChopper
      Link to Technic Page: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/harbor-way-server-mod-pack.343241
      Link to Server Website: http://harborwayserver.weebly.com

• By spruill7716
      Harbor Way is a community driven RP+Economy server. We've been operating since May of 2012, and using the same map for nearly a decade. The modpack is relatively lite, and only aids us in running a select few mods that emulate a classic Minecraft experience with a number of features we'd like to see added. We highly recommend you allocate more RAM to the Technic Launcher before starting the modpack. Minecraft may not respond at first, but please be patient and allow several minutes to load the main menu. Mods installed included:
      -Baby Animals Model Swapper -MrCrayfish Furniture Mod -CodeChickenLib -CustomMobSpawner -CustomNPCs -DrZhark's Mo Creatures -Flans Mod (With Simple Parts & Ye Olde Content Packs) -GalacticCraft -IndustrialCraft 2 -InventoryTweaks -Just Enough Items -JourneyMap -MicdoodleCore -Not Enough Items -OptiFine HD -Pam's HarvestCraft -Reforged Weapons Mods -TreeChopper
      Link to Technic Page: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/harbor-way-server-mod-pack.343241
      Link to Server Website: http://harborwayserver.weebly.com

• By thekoozie
      IP: play.xootic.ca

WEBSITE

UPDATE:
      - New Spawn made
      - Added /bank cmd to have a inventory everywhere that saves
      - Bosses to get valuable loot at Ancient tier of gear
      - More content added
      - Custom coded RPG server

ABOUT
      Xootic is a custom server gamemode that turns Minecraft into an RPG where every item in the game is different, players have a level and skills
      they need to earn exp for, you will mine minerals that will be different rarities and give different purity based on
      your players skills and how far the ore is in the world. Everyone monster in Xootic has stats and different strategies and weaknesses
      and different rarities (Uncommon, Rare, Legendary, Mystic, ect) and level based on how far out
      the monster is in the world, Monsters will drop loot and exp based on their stats. PvP becomes a different battle type every
      encounter as no item has the same stats. You will climb your way into the Xootic highscores while you make powerful gear that
      is based off the purity of the minerals you mine and extract as well as your crafting level,
      so the higher you train your stats the better the gear you craft, you can always PvP and get players loot, kill mobs, or fight minibosses or more fun things, come give Xootic a try.

INFO
      Xootic is a new server that has been worked on for the past 2 weeks, and is constantly being worked on and new content added,
      Xootic is being ran on a dedicated server with state of the art SSD, Intel CPU, RAM hardware with guaranteed bandwidth which means
      we have a high up time and lag free.

We are adding new content and writing everything by ourselves so please report any bugs found to our forums as well as if you have any
      idea please let us know and we will see what we can do about your idea.

Screenshots

• By Crestor
      Pax Industria
      https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/pax-industria.1108049
      IP: 68.63.166.219
      Pax Industria is a relatively new server a few friends and I play on, and we're looking for a few more people to join us.  We enjoy building monumental structures, exploring the world, light role playing, and lore crafting.  If you're interested in creating a township or city, exploring a dangerous world, trading goods between settlements as a merchant, practicing multiple kinds of magic, or creating a large industrial complex, this is the server for you.  
      If you have any other questions, feel free to join our Discord server.
      Server Rules:
      No griefing or stealing No cheats, hacks, exploits, etc. - this includes x-raying PvP is allowed, but must be agreed upon by any involved parties Respect other players' land and buildings - towns and plots of land are player-controlled, so don't build extremely close to another player, unless explicit permission has been given. Don't advertise other servers or modpacks Respect the moderators and administrators