Recruitment RPG server

Hi, me and my friends started a serrver not so long ago and we try to make it very RPG-like, with kingdoms and factions and all. We recently agreed that we’d like more players to join us in these early stages of development. It’s a normal survival server with no mods removed so you can do everything you like, but we all build in a medieval sort of way. If anyone wants to join us, feel free to tell me your age, building style and why you’d like to help us develop this server. Our only goal is to make an awesome fantasy, rpg world and to have a lot of fun on the way. Also, we’re from Europe so we’d prefer to have only players from Europe so many people can be online at the same time.

No griefers.

Hey BelgianWarrior, I see you need some people for the server.

Me and my friend TheGingaNinja are interested in joining. We live in Ireland so we meet that European requirement.

We are both 16 , I have a more medieval style of building but also using modernism when I need to.

Ginga doesn't build as much as me but he is good with medieval and underground bunker like builds.

We want to develop the server because there is nothing more fun than a fully developed , stable minecraft server to play on .

We enjoy this modpack so much as well and love RPG games.

Hope we can play and see you on the server !
                                                                                                             ~Phantomaus and TheGingaNinja

Edited by Phantomaus

Okay Phantomaus, you and your friend are very welcome to join me, our server ip is 37.187.254.137:40215  

If you come online today I'll be on myself, if you're only online tomorrow I won't be there but I trust you guys to play in a mature way. Enjoy!

hi

i am 40 and from the uk my IGN is Silly_Boo and have played b team a lot and can use most of the mods i do most of my building with a wood and stone look and try to hide the tech stuff away would like to work on some big builds with people and see how it works out 

thanks for you time 

luke

Luke, like I said before the main goal of this server is to make a roleplaying world with a history and lore an all, sure there will be big builds and lots of them, but the main goal is to make a real medieval sort of game, with jobs, economy, quests, etc... if you think this is what you'd like to contribute to, feel free to join us