So here's the story, I have created a modpack that is in beta at the moment and I'm looking for beta testers to help with some bug reports and feedback.
Feel free to download the pack and for people who are interested in joining the server then I'm more than happy to load that up as I need to test server performance and bugs.
Thanks for your time to read this.
So I'm home hosting an Attack of the BTeam Server, and I added Ars Magica 2 because we like that mod. I first added it onto my own client, and crashed due to needed Animation API. So I installed that as well, load up BTeam and crashed again due to ID Conflicts between some Ars Magica 2 blocks and Artifice blocks. So I then changed the IDs for the conflicting Ars Magica 2 blocks, and everything worked fine. So I then did the same with the server files: Added Ars Magica 2, added Animation API, changed the block IDs and the server then did not crash either. When I finally tried to connect to the server after setting up the server.properties it has given me this error:
Does anyone know how I can fix this?
Hi! Me and my friends started a server for 2 months ago, one of my friend is the host and we disabled the dolphins spawning in the server config files (Mo'Creatures).However,now they started to spwan on one specific place (at my friend's house) and they make lagging the server if we are on the nearby and make us dropping out from the server,we couldn't realy find any commands that would help us to kill those buggers,(we're on 1.7.10) and tried the" /cofh killall [entity] " command,(CoFH mod) but this is only kills the hostile mobs, and the only solution what we can do is take out the Mo'Creatures mod what I realy don't want,so please if someone know what can we do then please reply to this topic !!! THX!!!
Hi, I'd like to know how I can change the terminal width and size via the ComputerCraft config for my Tekkit Classic server.
I've tried changing terminal_width and terminal_height, but they only seem to work on singleplayer and if I edit them on the server's config, nobody is affected.
Here is my config...
#MLProperties: name (type:default) min:max -- information #MLProp : computerBlockID (int:207) #MLProp : diskDriveBlockID (int:208) #MLProp : diskItemID (int:4000) #MLProp : diskDriveGUIID (int:100) #MLProp : enableAPI_http (int:0) #MLProp : modem_range (int:64) #MLProp : modem_rangeDuringStorm (int:1) # #Fri Jul 22 00:59:10 CEST 2016 terminal_width=100 terminal_textColour_g=255 modem_rangeDuringStorm=16 computerBlockID=207 diskItemID=4000 diskDriveBlockID=208 enableAPI_http=1 terminal_textColour_b=0 checksum=440 terminal_textColour_r=0 modem_range=64 diskDriveGUIID=100 terminal_height=36 What do I do? As you can see I've set terminal_height and terminal_width to twice the default, however, only the HTTP API setting seems to actually change something in this config file.
I'm quite stumped here, my singleplayer configuration has no effect on servers too!
If possible, I'd like to make the default text colour green as well, to make the ComputerCraft terminals on my server look like the RedPower computers.
The microblocks.cfg for Blightfall has a simple typo that prevents Underground Biomes Constructs stone brick blocks from being used with saws in microblock recipes. The bugged line is numbered 11 and reads: "UndergroundBiomes:metamorphicStoneBricks":0-15
Using NEI to dump blocks.csv the relevant id for UBC stone brick is: "UndergroundBiomes:metamorphicStoneBrick"
Removing the s fixes the problem. The problem is identical in the igneous rock entry as well.