[1.0.10]EnchantedGem[PvE][15slots][whitelist]

PowerMasterFTW

Hello! This is PowerMasterFTW! and today, We are inviting YOU to joinarrow-10x10.png are white-listed hexxit server! and, here are a few helpful reminders

1. If you are accepted, Please joinarrow-10x10.png are town, we will have public things (for instance, Smeltery)

2. Please, Build neatly. If you do not, you may be kicked from the server. (forever) a.k.a don't build Sloppy, i mean a square house is fine, just don't put random blocks.

3. ALWAYS listen to: PowerMasterFTW And Emerald_GamerZ

Now, We got that over with, lets start with the information you need to give us to joinarrow-10x10.png, we would like a age around 10 - 15, but anything elss is fine

Username: 

Why you want to joinarrow-10x10.png:

How experienced are you:

We will only allow a max of 10 to 15 players. once we have reached this limit, we may not add anyone elss untill someone leaves, OR we get more space.

Thankarrow-10x10.pngyou for yourarrow-10x10.png time. -PowerMasterFTW P.S The ip is: 198.24.171.42:30930

Edited by PowerMasterFTW
Server now fixed

Hello! I'm interested in joining your server! I just have one question: Where is this server based?

Username: ICanHazBrainz

Why you want to join: I want to join because I have been looking for a small hexxit server for a long time. I'm a big fan of smaller servers because tight-knit groups usually always do better than large disconnected groups. I also believe my experience can be of great use to the community.

How experienced are you: I would like to say that I'm an advanced player (when I want to be :D). I've been playing Minecraft since around the release of 1.2.x and I started playing modded Minecraft a few months later. I would say I'm quite knowledgeable about Hexxit. I have a good understanding of most of the mods as well as a decent amount of playtime in Hexxit (I can't say exactly how much, probably around 300-500 hours).

Hello! I'm interested in joining yourarrow-10x10.png server! I just have one question: Where is this server based?

Username: ICanHazBrainz

Why you want to join: I want to join because I have been looking for a small hexxit server for a long time. I'm a big fan of smaller servers because tight-knit groups usually always do better than large disconnected groups. I also believe my experience can be of great use to the community.

How experienced are you: I would like to say that I'm an advanced player (when I want to be :D). I've been playing Minecraftarrow-10x10.png since around the release of 1.2.x and I started playing modded Minecraft a few months later. I would say I'm quite knowledgeable about Hexxit. I have a good understanding of most of the mods as well as a decent amount of playtime in Hexxit (I can't say exactly how much, probably around 300-500 hours).

Accepeted! Please join the server now. :)

Username: GizmoPotatoe

Why I want to Join: Ive Been looking For A Few Small Servers to Be On Ive Posted my own thread saying that and i just want to let you know that im a great person to have in a minecraft server :D

How Experienced I am: Ive Been Intrested in Modpacks Ever since i got minecraft 

-PS. My Birth Day Is This Saturday :) so It really would make my day if you would Accept me.

Edited by GizmoPotatoe

Username:sirstrydesalot

Why you want to joinarrow-10x10.png:Im really bored and i would love to join a whitelisted server to play on and have fun! :D

How experienced are you:Not that much but i will learn again and have fun with the community! :) Plus i got Minecraft when it first came out xD :D

• 1 month later...

Username: Shiki_Ryogi

Why you want to join?: I really like the hexxit modpack and i like smaller communities ( because usually there are less trolls,griefers etc.)

How experienced are you: I've been playing modded minecraft for about 2 years now and i've been playing minecraft for about 4 years now.

• 2 weeks later...

Username: Rieker

Why do you want to join?: I've been trying to look for a small server, or a PvE one. Simply because there aren't millions of griefers, trolls, idiots, etc. I've also been trying to look for a friendly community or server to join as well.

How experienced are you?: Honestly speaking, I played Hexxit for about a year and then quit. I used to play Minecraft, and I've had it for about 3-4 years now. I plan to relearn Hexxit and hope that this community's players will be glad to help me out with noob questions or anything of the sort.

• 1 month later...

Username: Sylinius

Why you want to join:I want to join because there have been some really good mod's coming out, and I needed the nostalgia of playing on a Hexxit server that's whitelisted, as the last time I did that was a few months ago. I've mainly played modpacks on solo, rarely on servers, so I would like to get back into the habit of playing with others.

How experienced are you:I've been playing modpacks/Minecraft for over a year now. For Hexxit specifically, I've been playing it for a few months total.

• 10 months later...

Username: SixtusVII

Why do you want to join: I've been in a couple small, tight-knit, community servers before, and I loved the experience. However, I find vanilla minecraft increasingly boring, so I've been searching for a good hexxit community server to play on. I want to play hexxit in particular because it has so many new materials and things to do, between building and adventuring, you never run out of entertainment.

How Experienced are you: I've played minecraft since 1.6 I believe, but I began modding minecraft maybe 4 or 5 months after that. I'm not incredibly good at pvp, though I don't try it very often anyway. While lacking in that aspect, I've mostly spent my time on minecraft getting skilled at building. I've been Builder rank on 3 servers now, the only mentionable one being the official Minechat towny server, though that was about a year ago and they've probably wiped the server since then.

Thanks for giving me a shot, hope to hear back possibly

• 4 months later...

Username: ChayceTheGreat

Why you want to joinarrow-10x10.png:i love hexxit and would love to join a small private server

How experienced are you: I've been playing minecraft for 7 years. however I'm not too experienced with Hexxit. if you could allow my friend on as well 

Enderking153, he's the same age as me but is much more experienced.

• 3 months later...