Server Specs
Server IP: blightfall.evolvecraft.com
Blightfall Version 2.1.0
CPU: Intel Xeon E5-1620 v2 
Ram: 64GB
Server Location: Canada
Teamspeak: voice.evolvecraft.com

Blight Fall Version 2.1.0
We are very excited to announce the opening of our Blightcall server! Blightfall is a combination modpack and adventure map about surviving on an alien planet. It uses magic mods and tech mods to create a novel gameplay experience. Can you survive on a world completely covered by Thaumcraft taint? 

Our server has plugins to protect your bases and keep your valuables safe. Come on and hang out with us, we cannot wait to get to know you.

Our rules are straight forward and based on common sense.

• Be respectful to your fellow players.
  • Do not steal, grief or otherwise ruin the enjoyment of others.
  • Any exploitations, including but not limited to, X-rays, client hacks, duping will result in an instant ban.
  • Please be responsible and thoughtful with animal farms, machines and such.
  • Please keep chat clean.
  • Most importantly, have fun and enjoy yourself.

These people told me to "go kill myself", not very professional. I do say this has been a very bad experiance for me. A new low for "bad" servers. They came and advertised on my server. Not cool at all, bad server DO NOT join

You got any proof of that claim?

No he does not have any proof of that claim.... there is spawn protection,  so unsure why you are saying there isn't. From the sounds of it, it looks like you dont like competition. Which I am sad to say, this is Minecraft. There will always be someone that can do the same thing you are doing but better. Also, I have only allocated 2 staff members to this server as my others are all on my Pixelmon server. So I know for a fact no one staff related went on your server and advertised, might I suggest a anti advertising plugin?

Have a good day...

Anyways, I have no reason to argue with you. "There will always be someone that can do the same thing you are doing but better"

Oh really? That explains why you are a 127 votes behind

Last I checked, you don't even have an actual Blightfall server. Just a server that happens to have the same mods, without the map.

Votes on some other website are irrelevant.

modpack = a collection of mods distributed togather.

I am very well aware that the author doesemt consider my server blightfall, however we do seem to have more players than anyone else. It is an entertaining experiance for the players.

But let's not discuss this any further, I am new to this forum and don't want my reputation ruined :)

Where's your log, anyway? :^)

An individual was on these forums (and the blightfall discussion section on the platform) who seemed to have some very dramatic complaints about every blightfall server available and also happened to have a microtransaction-based blightfall server.  It became apparent that most or all of these complaints were not factually-based, so we removed him from the forums, including his posted content, to avoid any confusion from potential players.  I'm posting this so that nobody gets the impression that he was "silenced" or censored or whatever by evil server owners.