IDEAS FOR TEKKIT 4 !!

rainstorm

I Have discused with users on my server what should tekkit add , And we came up with a few ideas , I.E - Cars / Buses / Planes !! Roofing because we dont have any to make our houses look realistic !!

The cars/buses/planes idea was because we have minecart or boat and we would like things that dont need water or rails , That can be controlled like a boat but without the water! They wont need to be fancy but aslong as we can have automobiles without requirements !! Thanks for reading, Rainstorm33

• Moderators

I Have discused with users on my server what should tekkit add , And we came up with a few ideas , I.E - Cars / Buses / Planes !! Roofing because we dont have any to make our houses look realistic !!

The cars/buses/planes idea was because we have minecart or boat and we would like things that dont need water or rails , That can be controlled like a boat but without the water! They wont need to be fancy but aslong as we can have automobiles without requirements !! Thanks for reading, Rainstorm33

There is Planes and Car mods out there, but for SMP? boy, that is another story.

What's wrong with using staircases for roofs?

i always though it would be neat to have liquid source blocks with "XX" blocks of pressure to them so you could get spouts of water, lava eruptions, etc... I assume the oil ones are simply a located source block at a height?

Imagine coming across a lava source block while mining that could flow UP!!

i always though it would be neat to have liquid source blocks with "XX" blocks of pressure to them so you could get spouts of water, lava eruptions, etc... I assume the oil ones are simply a located source block at a height?

Imagine coming across a lava source block while mining that could flow UP!!

That would change "never mine straight down" to "never mine ever."

Oh, I was imagining more of a lava-geyser.

That should be a possibility. Say the pressurized block has 8 blocks worth of pressure in it and loses 1 unit every block upward it goes. Even if the start block is encased, when you pop the cork it should flow up as needed. And each block up still flows outward as a normal source block in addition to going up if it has pressure.

That should be a possibility. Say the pressurized block has 8 blocks worth of pressure in it and loses 1 unit every block upward it goes. Even if the start block is encased, when you pop the cork it should flow up as needed. And each block up still flows outward as a normal source block in addition to going up if it has pressure.

Doesn't finite water have that?

Isn't that basically a volcano?

Well, sure. The original idea was a sort of pressurized lava pool underground though. I would love to see the Red Power volcanoes actually erupt, although not while I live inside them.

But it's already harrowing enough to mine into a large lava chamber when you weren't expecting it. Now imagine that it could also flow upwards from the floor to fill in where you are. Something like finite liquids probably already does that.

Well, sure. The original idea was a sort of pressurized lava pool underground though. I would love to see the Red Power volcanoes actually erupt, although not while I live inside them.

But it's already harrowing enough to mine into a large lava chamber when you weren't expecting it. Now imagine that it could also flow upwards from the floor to fill in where you are. Something like finite liquids probably already does that.

You should try playing PlasmaCraft, where overworld acid likes to flow faster than water, and hurts like lava. I've had a couple of very narrow escapes from mining into an acid pool.