Invalid Credentials: Invaid username or password error

Question

I have encountered a problem while trying to use the tecnic launcher. While using my correct Mojang purchased account info the launcher keeps giving me an error: Invalid Credentials: Invalid username or password error. My normal accout for mincraft launcher works fine. I am using my username as instructed by the tecnic launcher.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Lord Ptolemy
      If you've read the recent MC account migration (https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/article/java-edition-moving-house) and you use Technic Launcher (or any other custom launchers), then do not migrate your account (to a Microsoft account) or you will be unable to use the launcher.
      The new auth system that Minecraft uses after this migration isn't support by any MC launchers other than the vanilla launcher, nor do we currently have any information about it so we can implement it.
      When? According to Mojang, you'll be forced to migrate your account starting in early 2021. We hope to have support for their new auth system by then. The migration is currently not ongoing.
      What if I create a new Minecraft account? Minecraft accounts created on December 1st, 2020 and later, are bound to Microsoft accounts already, and won't be able to use the Technic Launcher, or any other third-party launcher, until Mojang/Microsoft create a solution we can use.

UPDATES
      4/11/21

2/27/21

• By ZeZoBeatz
      As you see by the title, I am trying to help a random person on the server I play on with ComputerCraft. He made a program called LockExe and he just sells it on the server. It is very simple program. It just reads for the password and when you input it, the computer outputs a redstone signal for 5 seconds out the left side and then stops, then the computer reboots back up to the startup screen where it asks for the password again. But I just discovered the 'terminate' feature through ComputerCraft and I do not think he knows about it. So I am trying to edit his code so it disables/makes it harder to terminate the program so no-one can just steal his code. But everything that I have tried with the code keeps breaking the program. I keep using the os.pullEventRaw and that can read for the terminate event and can make it do other things besides just terminate but there are issues that I have found with using that. The first and main issue is that the os.pullEventRaw stops the programs entirely, meaning that it no longer allows me to type anything in the computer and it insteads waits for the input of the terminate event. I do the terminate event and whatever I made it do after the input happens, it does. Like if I tell it to type something out after I do ctrl + t, it tells me it. But this means that the password cannot be typed in. The second issue is after I use ctrl + t to do that terminate event, I can just do it again and it will terminate that so it will bypass it anyway. Like I said before, I am trying to help him out with his program just so no-one can steal it. Btw, he did not ask me to do any of this, I am doing it because I wanted to see if I could. But it seems I need help. This is the coding of his program just incase it helps.
    • By silente13
      Hello,
      how the title says, I cannot log in with my account, it says that I haven't any license for Minecraft. But the strange thing is that I have a license (Minecraft Windows 10 License).
      I can download the game from the Windows Store and start the game.
      Any solutions?
    • By Crystogon
      So I've been trying to open the technic launcher but it won't load past the logo.

• By Tom in Boston
      Hi all,
      It's 51-yr-old Dad here, trying to install the latest mod that the kids want.  It's not the usual process of copying ZIPs and JARs to the proper folders - a piece of software is going to do that for me.  OK, the kids really want this mod, so we'll install Technic Launcher as seems to be required.  OK, installed.  Please enter Mojang ID and password.  Nope!  Why should I give Technic Launcher my Mojang ID and PW?  I'd love to read about why this is necessary.  Is there a one-page about this software and what it does?  Screenshots?  The About page has history and bios.  The Wiki doesn't seem to be written for beginners like me.  Can anyone point me in the right direction?  Thank you!
      Dad/Tom.