Mystcraft And Ender Storage arent very nice to eachother

NicoA.D.

I have made a Quarry system in Mystcraft in Dense Ore Age becuase i didnt want to ruin the landscape close to my factory or anywhere near my factory.Everything worked fine but the Ender Chest didnt send any items to my sorting room in my factory.Is this a bug that can be fixed or is it moving without be noticing?

Keep in mind Dense Ore worlds constantly decay leaving a great chance all your shit will end up in the void.

Well, to be honest, I mostly consider my Dense ores worlds like a hooker I didn't plan to pay from the beginning; I abuse the shit out of it until I can't get any goodness out of it, and then, I run away before I have to face the consequences of my acts.

Uh... Not like I do that or anything...

Using the dense ores modifier on a world automatically adds instability to it (I think technically you get more and more with more dense ores tags but it's effectively the same whether you have 1 or 10 (maybe not for 100 though...)), though perhaps when he first added the modifier it didn't do that until he realized the implications of this in terms of balance.

I have randomly generated 200 ages all of them from blank books (I have not written anything). In all of this time, about 2 days worth of trying, I have never seen the dense ores symbol! I am using Technic Pack 7.2.6. This issue is extremely frustrating as it seems that is the only symbol I cant get. So much wasted time I could have mined hundreds of resources in the time I have spent chasing this elusive pipe dream. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

You can have decay without high ore, but I'm pritty sure high ore auto adds enough instability to cause decay no matter what (The balancing factor for it)

They're still rediculiously unbalanced if you use the max of them and then use any mas mining tool. cobble becomes rarer then the ore <3

Decay comes with dense ore worlds and become more unstable the more times you add that symbol. I did a world with 30 dense ore symbols it crumbled in just a few minutes, however there was more ore than stone on the world.

If you're going to exploit worlds like this I would highly suggest a couple different strategies.

• Use EE tools like destruction catalyst to get as much as you can and link book back each time. Alchemical bags are great for carrying back tons of goodies.
  • Build a platform that doesn't connect to any blocks below and set up a quarry. From what I've seen unconnected platforms will not decay. This is a safe method, but slow to set up. Its useful if you don't have any EE tools. Works better on low decay worlds I would suspect.
  • Keep moving in a straight line. Only loaded chunks decay. If you can move fast enough you won't have to worry about decay.

Yes but how did you get your symbol for dense ores to begin with? I read one person said they got it on their 5th age? Why then have I not seen it in 200+ random age gens? Do you have to customize it a little or is it completely random? I must just be very unlucky.

Okay well that is reassuring information. Ill still keep at it. I have a lava pit next to my writing table where I've incinerated all the worthless books that dont have any new symbols. Such a tedious task I can only hope they make some changes in the future with this mod that will speed things up. I can only imagine having to go through this again with my next world gen after the updates. The same can be said for Thaumcraft research, but I hear that is already going to get a facelift when the mod is re-released as Arcanacraft I thin it was. Possibly just speculation one can only watch and hope...

By the way, you can combine two descriptive books to get a new one (useful when you're just mass generating them trying to get a specific symbol).

You can!? Son of a bitch. Does it generate a completely-fresh one with unknown random symbols, or are they related in any way to the source books?

You can!? Son of a bitch. Does it generate a completely-fresh one with unknown random symbols, or are they related in any way to the source books?

It would be a complete fresh age, if you have a age 20 and a age 30, the combined result would be age 50.