Making an underwater city

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing is though, I wanted a kind of redpower lab somewhere and I also wanted somewhere to put an elevator, the top segment was planned but I didnt expect it to go out of the water.

Still it's okay

I'm going to release a picture of the interior soon, it's going to be a nuke factory and a nano and quantum armor manufacturer

All this will be available for players to buy on the server

If you want a simple elevator plugin, take a look at lift on bukkit plugins website, you can't make it more simple and it works #1, did one to go down to my underwater city, clean and simple, will try to post pictures soon, but still in construction, empty for now, buildings are there but not all of them, will post pictures probably this evening.

Sweet, thing is I like messing around with redpower, and I like the thought of the fact that I made it you know. But I might use that for other elevators that I can't be bothered making

By the way, seeing as we're both making underwater cities we should post pictures and updates on this thread to give each other ideas. You're welcome to have a look around my server when it's finished :)

Yup and you can select which groups will spawn there, if you have new people on your server you can even set their spawn with a place with a tutorial with all the rules and such.

For the pictures, they will be there soon, stay tuned they should be there before 5pm (GMT-5) but its not finished right now, all buildings are the same except the main place and empty for now, but I'm planning big there.

I'm sorry for not posting anything right now I'm extremely tired, all the pictures are taken but I need to upload them and that will take awhile, will have to do this today but I'm not sure when I'll be able to do it.

Here it is finally, I've decided to post a link to a full album rather than some screenshots directly, you can see I'm working on a massive building that will hold some forestry stuff (1x tree farm, 1x wheat farm, 1x pumpkin farm and probably a watermelon farm too) this is far from completed, I'M planning the biggest project I've ever worked on Minecraft there.

Dodge34 Underwater City