[3.1.2] The Big Trio Tekkit [PvP] [30 Slots] [Open] [Factions] [EE Mostly Enabled] [No Lag]

iwantmyfile5

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RM and DM furnaces don't dupe items they work like macerators doubling your bars from the ores

Yes, they do duplicate items and no macerators don't double your bars. Red matter and dark matter furnaces have a dupe glitch with them, but actually using the furnaces doesn't duplicate items, there is a dupe glitch with your inventory when your accessing the furnaces. Second, macerators don't double your 'bars from the ores'. Because when you macerate ores you get 2 dust and not 2 bars.

Yes, they do duplicate items and no macerators don't double your bars. Red matter and dark matter furnaces have a dupe glitch with them, but actually using the furnaces doesn't duplicate items, there is a dupe glitch with your inventory when your accessing the furnaces. Second, macerators don't double your 'bars from the ores'. Because when you macerate ores you get 2 dust and not 2 bars.

Actually, the DM Furnace has a 50% chance to "dupe", or double the outcome of heating up 1 ore/dust. The RM Furnace has a 100% chance. I think what blackstar meant was that when you macerate an ore, you get 2 dust for 1 ore. Yes, you mentioned that, but you get 2 dust to heat up into 2 bars.

Just saying. :)

Tayleana, stop double posting please. Same for you Mini. And same for everyone else....

Im not purposely doing that. Im just replying to people seperatly, realizing after that I can reply to someone.With that comment I was just saying something later realizing that file was the 1000th comment.....

Incorrect, it was up this morning for a good 3 hours. I however, can't start it up from here, as i'm currently in school. Once I get home, if it's not up I will start it. (Max of another 2 hours, thirty minutes)

Oh it was up? I did not see that... Sorry... May I ask what is the problem? (do you even know?)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons