What's your Tekkit Skill Level?

Expozay

Server Administration: ~8. I've run multiple (Don't ask.) servers over the last year, and my current one is running Tekkit.

Game Skill Level: Probably ~5. I know the basics of all/most of the mods. I've really gotten into IC2 and LUA in CC.

I otherwise know nothing about the bluetricity part of redpower, and just how to transfer things through pipes in BC. :l

I don't know enough about the other mods to remember them so I can mention what I know about them. lol.

My skill level is over 9000 (you know this would come up sooner or later)

Server Admin-8

Playing- 9.8 (All I really don't know is Computer Craft)

This I was going to post this but I got a warning post from memes already

ON topic

Server administration 0 I know nothing I stay away from servers

Skill Level for tekkit I would say about 7.5 but after I do one thing I never upgrade as I am very Uh sorry I can't think of the word

Other wise I play with a very changed technic and FML says I have 101 mods loaded so 5.5 skill as im just testing out new mods.

I see a lot of 7-10's. Really? Are you THAT good? 10 is like, the god of Tekkit in the form of a man, to whom nobody can compare.

Dude, it's the official dick-waving contest of Tekkit. You don't go in a dick-waving contest all like "Uh, yeah, I'm not really awesome... At all". An anonymous dick-waving contest is the occasion to wave your dick like you've never waved it, an occasion to make people believe you're the ultimate dick-waver. In other words, it's the perfect occasion to say bullshit about how good you are. That's what a dick-waving contest is.

I see a lot of 7-10's. Really? Are you THAT good? 10 is like, the god of Tekkit in the form of a man, to whom nobody can compare.

Server administration: 10 But I cant do it any more because I just got Ubuntu

Skill Level OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!! But seriously I'm really good.

See what I'm saying? Btw, cool new avatar.

See what I'm saying? Btw, cool new avatar.

I don't see why you were warned. You were talking to me I'm assuming.

But thanks, I really like it too. I wanted to use a different, better one, but it was too big and if I shrunk it down to <50kb it wouldn't look right.

Anyways,if you were indeed talking to me, I'd pm a mod or admin and have the warning point(s) removed.

Edit: For those unaware, I changed my avatar yesterday (I believe shortly before Xylord posted), so that's why I believe he was speaking to me.

I don't see why you were warned. You were talking to me I'm assuming.

But thanks, I really like it too. I wanted to use a different, better one, but it was too big and if I shrunk it down to <50kb it wouldn't look right.

Anyways,if you were indeed talking to me, I'd pm a mod or admin and have the warning point(s) removed.

Edit: For those unaware, I changed my avatar yesterday (I believe shortly before Xylord posted), so that's why I believe he was speaking to me.

Yeah, I was talking to you, not to link. No backseat modding here. :D

I said that because of your new avatar indeed; it has a mad-but-still-badass feeling the others didn't have. Anyway, I didn't even know that I received a warning, it's my first one. Sorry for the misunderstanding, whoever warned me.

Yeah, I was talking to you, not to link. No backseat modding here. :D

I said that because of your new avatar indeed; it has a mad-but-still-badass feeling the others didn't have. Anyway, I didn't even know that I received a warning, it's my first one. Sorry for the misunderstanding, whoever warned me.

Removed. Since link's quote was second, I thought it was a sidelong way of saying he would be enjoying one shortly.

Yeah but tekkit really doesn't have that many mods.

Tekkit has 40+ mods. Some of them are just additions to others, parts of others, or minor mods that are for one small, specific thing, such as the Charging Bench.

On-topic-ish: I would consider myself about a 5 for server management - I know how to set one up and run one, but permissions configuration and the more complex crap is out of my area. It may be a 6-7 for mod use, as I have quite a good grasp on EE, IC2, and BC, and I'm in the process of learning how to use RedPower. I know next to nothing about Railcraft, but it can't be that hard, right?

Tekkit has 40+ mods. Some of them are just additions to others, parts of others, or minor mods that are for one small, specific thing, such as the Charging Bench.

On-topic-ish: I would consider myself about a 5 for server management - I know how to set one up and run one, but permissions configuration and the more complex crap is out of my area. It may be a 6-7 for mod use, as I have quite a good grasp on EE, IC2, and BC, and I'm in the process of learning how to use RedPower. I know next to nothing about Railcraft, but it can't be that hard, right?

Redpower2 will come quick its easy, and railcraft its meh.

As for servers, i would go with 5-6. I dont have any experience with plugins other that ChopTree and WorldEdit.

And as for Tekkit itself, i have to say 9. There is a tiny bit of stuff i dont know how to use, such as FORTH. Nuclear reactors are the bane of my existence.

As for servers, i would go with 5-6. I dont have any experience with plugins other that ChopTree and WorldEdit.

And as for Tekkit itself, i have to say 9. There is a tiny bit of stuff i dont know how to use, such as FORTH. Nuclear reactors are the bane of my existence.

Who needs FORTH when you as good as you are with CC?

Who needs FORTH when you as good as you are with CC?

FORTH is potentially a heck of a lot more compact and powerful than LUA, plus RedPower computers are seriously cool with all the extra stuff.

Problem is, FORTH is a write-only language; you can't just look at it and go 'ooh, I know what's going on in there'.

Admin/backbone: 8 I've admined on several, but I tend to avoid the box stuff as I had console screwing

in-game: 8 I ignore most RP2 and a few other mods, so while I may know a good chunk of them I don't use them, so don't know every little detail of every little thing they can do.

administative wise:0 even didnt tryd to get a server running

but ing: i think a 7 would be good i dont know anything about computers(both rp and cc but am trying to get working with cc) but i know about the other stuff quite much

exept rc i used only the basic stuff of it

Administative level- 2 Me and my mate had a server for several mounths untill team paradox raided us and everyone were driven away by trolls and more paradox raders.

Tekkit knowledge level- 5 Not that good at all at computercraft. But buildcraft and industrail are almost second nature. Railcraft and Redpower is still beyond my knowlage.