What's your Tekkit Skill Level?

Expozay

A fair amount of people are new to Tekkit, and then there's the amazing brainiacs in tekkit.. So I decided to create a thread to see the average skill people in this community hold over Tekkit.

From 1 to 10, 1 being the lowest, what would you rate your knowledge, skill and experience of all in using all of what Tekkit currently has?

For me, server administrative/backbone wise: -1 (yes that's a negative number, I seriously do not know how to run a server at all) (I do have moderator skills tho :P)

For me, in-game wise - 6 (I have mastered the art of EE, IC2 is a strong point, Buildcraft is meh, and RedPower = poop)

Server wise : 4 (I know how to setup a server, install plugins and yaddi-yadda, but I never actually ran one.)

Ingame : 9,25 (I know pretty much everything in the modpack, going from frames to nuclear engineering and passing by railcraft and redpower, but the points I removed are because I haven't learned lua yet, and computercraft is thus still pretty obscure to me, even though I experimented using other's codes.)

Setting up and owning a server? One. I know how to launch the server, set OPs, configuration, bans, etc. That is all I know and all I need to know to run a server for myself and maybe one or two others playing together.

Gameplay? Six at best, three at worst. I like aesthetics more than anything. I'd rather have an EMC farm running 24/7 so I can mass-produce building blocks with which to build cities, fortresses, lairs, and my empire in general than go mucking about setting up quarries and whatnot to produce the advanced items with which to help myself and my friends build the empire.

Edit: I believe that, as they say, style is everything!

I lack some knowledge about certain RP logic items that I didn't use yet and the RP computer (I'm using Computercraft instead). But I use all the rest of the mods. Even Railcraft signals that I barely see other ppl use. So I guess an 8 or 9.

Server running and setting up is still fairly new to me, but I'm starting to get the hang of it. But it is a small server with only 7 active people. So that is a 7 maybe.

Server Administration - 1. I can set myself as an admin, and turn off PvP and if mobs are spawned via the server.txt file.

Tekkit Skill - I'd have to say 4. I spend a lot of time getting the resources to get IC2 up and running, and then begin to dabble. I dabbled my last server in EE, and absolutely hated it. Nothing like an EMC flower to just ruin my idea of the game. I rather enjoy robbing the world of resources and seeing it decay in front of my eyes. I've barely touched the rest of the mods. The server I'm currently on I'm just learning Buildcraft.

For me, administrative/backbone wise: -9 (counting off 1 point for debugging server.log errors related to tekkit since im still relatively new to tekkit; cant think of anything else im not good at after running a bukkit server for a year, making my own plugins, and running a tekkit server for ~a month now)

In-game wise: just recently started playing tekkit but i have put countless hours of watching videos/lp's/tutorials and experimenting into it that i know everything except for the rings, CC, blueprints/builders, and those things that put plants everywhere (brain fail)

So a 6

P.S if you post a 10 in either category you better have all the tekkit item id's memorized xD

Server admin/backbone wise:6, have a private server, play on it

In-game wise:9.5, im not direwolf, but i mastered EE, BC, IC, got most of RP, started to learn computercraft lua and

I know the addons too e.g. Tubestuff and mffs.

Edit: I also love steves carts and railcraft

Edit edit: how did I forget to mention thaumcraft 2 :o

server administration : 1/10 i understand how it work and do all the thing but it won't work i think it's because of the computer or me doing something wrong because they're no tutorial for windows multiplayer and i don't want a mac , skill level at technic : 9.5/10 because i don't know so much at programing only enough to make a redpower flying ship :D and i'm not very good at thaumcraft they're not any helpfull tutorial

Server Administration: -2, Yes -2. I look at any kind of engineering that isnt a basic LUA 5.1 Or sometimes advanced, I think, Heh? What is this?

All I see is [Text*2]Input1 Function["Toomuchtext"] etc. etc.

Tekkit Skills: Around 7-9 I Watch WAY TOO MANY tutorials before I had tekkit, about 3 months before so, I memorised the IC2 and Buildcraft things, I have somewhat exsperiance making some kind of random "Stuff" On redpower and as Previously stated; What-The-Heack-Am-I-Doing style at ComputerCraft. Railcraft Im like Sorta ok. (Meaning still, What Is with all these rails?!? Sorta thing...) Plus EE. No problem. I know all these Magical shiney Blow-You-Up stuff. Kind of.

So yeah Thats My skills.