[1.1.1] ? PLAY.MINEPOW.COM TEKKIT LEGENDS ? [Survival Anti Grief PvE] [Factions Raiding PvP] [Clans] [Jobs] [Fixed Items] ? VOTED #1 TEKKIT SERVER ?

harrycmc

When i first joined i figured this server was like the other servers. Then i got to playing it. I learned how to make humongous skyscrapers and villages with a flick of the wrist. You should try it if your a guest reading this post.  Come join me, I'm normally on.  IGN: zapcoolman

It has to be said, this is one of the best mc servers of all time, or that I have played on at least. Friendly and helpful staff, both pve and pvp servers, and very little lag make you for great experience, I would definitely recommend this server to anyone, either minecraft noob or modded veteran. 

~Zach

This server is obviously well thought out, well run, and player-centered.  The layers of function are incredible - jobs, lottery, shopping, donations, ranks, voting rewards, and friendly staff.  Plus, the interfaces and website are clean, well-designed and professional looking.

Nicely done!

this is a great server I found a week ago and apart from the odd random restart (only happened once) this is the best server ever everyone is kind and friendly and some people even donated things to help me the staff are really nice and when ever I asked for help someone was there within 40 seconds. I would give this a 10 out of 10 for this server :) 

I beleive that this is a great server, ive been staff on many servers, such as one im currently admin on and have been for over a year. I know what a good server is, and i would honestly r8 this server 4 and a half stars out of 5. I think it has a great website.