[1.1.1] ? PLAY.MINEPOW.COM TEKKIT LEGENDS ? [Survival Anti Grief PvE] [Factions Raiding PvP] [Clans] [Jobs] [Fixed Items] ? VOTED #1 TEKKIT SERVER ?

harrycmc

Tekkit Legends Server for Minepow

Pros: Good community, little to no lag

Cons: Non-frequent updates in banned items list, thus not knowing what items are actually banned or not.

Overall: The best server to play on unless you don't like hourly server restarts.

IGN: CannonLauncher

Edited by CannonLauncher

Been playing for 28 hrs and so far LOVE IT!

I would say by far top 2 of my favorite servers of all time

Best factions and not too many banned items

overall 10/10

ign - ua_

Edited by ua_
Had to be honest

Second day of playing on their C-team server and I have to say its better then the other two I tried playing on

So far very nice people, consistent uptime, I can see mods and owners being on which makes me happy that they are making sure we are content...all in all I give it a 10/10 (which I may change later, but not for the moment)

IGN: Zorander

not gonna lie, best modded server i've been on.

even at peak times, theres no lagg, which insane as there are so many people on, and with very nice and patient staff, this is my new favorite server.

with the addition of factions too, this server has only gotten better, as now i can do pve or pvp at will

i strongly recommend this server to anyone that is new to tekkit legends, and simply wants to enjoy themselves :D