[1.1.1] ? PLAY.MINEPOW.COM TEKKIT LEGENDS ? [Survival Anti Grief PvE] [Factions Raiding PvP] [Clans] [Jobs] [Fixed Items] ? VOTED #1 TEKKIT SERVER ?

harrycmc

I've been playing on this server for a week now, and the amount of help from the staff and money rewards and party crates is just amazing. You can easily get started of, learning the ropes of tekkit legends in the server. With the helpful staff and rewards, the experience is wonderful and fun! IGN is MorGuux

This server is without a doubt the best tekkit legends server. You say 'Why?'. There are a thousand reasons including dedicated staff and an overall good community. The amazing plugins. The server runs very well with no lag and i recommended it to everyone.

IGN: _G3tR3ktDoge_

Edited by _G3tR3ktDoge_

On 10/12/2015 at 10:18 AM, harrycmc said:

rsz_minepow.png

Minepow Tekkit Legends

IP: play.minepow.com

Features

• Anti Grief w/ Modded block protection
  • Online 24/7
  • Frequent Updates & Events
  • Market shop is done through a GUI (no more messy shop warps!)
  • Gem armor, ComputerCraft, ProjectE etc enabled for all players
  • Earn money whenever you like, using our Jobs system
  • Family Friendly
  • Development team constantly working on new updates
  • Custom Plugins

Modified Gameplay

• ComputerCraft Exploit Fixed (ComputerCraft is enabled for all)
  • Guns Disabled (PvE server)
  • Chunk Loaders disabled (intensive)
  • Land Marks disabled (intensive)
  • Gem armor fixed (enabled for all)

Our Community

We're looking for friendly, fun, and kind players to join our community. We believe that we're a great community to be a part of. We have our own TeamSpeak server, game nights, contests, give-aways and much more. We go the extra mile in ensuring everyone has a great time on Minepow. We look forward to meeting you!

i love this server this is buckhorn1

i love this server so much user:buckhorn1

Been on this server for a few days now and I have no problem saying this is one of the very best Tekkit servers I've played on. The community is super good, everyone is friendly and the staff help players out when they need it. 

IGN: Sparko

I love this server, but most off the time when I try to join, It times my connection out, Which gets very annoying when you've been trying to connect for half an hour. Otherwise great server!

Ign: Thewhales