[1.1.1] ? PLAY.MINEPOW.COM TEKKIT LEGENDS ? [Survival Anti Grief PvE] [Factions Raiding PvP] [Clans] [Jobs] [Fixed Items] ? VOTED #1 TEKKIT SERVER ?

harrycmc

Hi, I am GoldonPt and I play on this server for a little while ago and I love to play on it, it is my favourite moded server and I play on it a lot and it is also cool that it suports my favourite modpack(Tekkit Legends[besides my own modpack]).

I love this server!!!^_^

This server is - in my eyes - One of the best servers. For me, the phrase "Best server" means that that server is helpful. Not only is staff generous and offerable to questions or tasks, but so are the players. This server's layout is amazingly done and although I have only played on this server for less than a week, everyone has been so helpful that I'm ahead of my schedule. Big thanks so GenBoom and Zyani because they are amazing guys. They have put so much effort on this server and have been so kind. I also want to thank Biteboy for being so #Savage #ThugLife. This server is one that will never evaporate from my memory and that I will eternally enjoy. Thank you all for creating this wonderful server. :):D