[1.1.1] ? PLAY.MINEPOW.COM TEKKIT LEGENDS ? [Survival Anti Grief PvE] [Factions Raiding PvP] [Clans] [Jobs] [Fixed Items] ? VOTED #1 TEKKIT SERVER ?

harrycmc

First server review, here goes:

Despite the awkward amounts of de-sync between the client and server (It is normal if memory serves), overall experience was quite enjoyable. I haven't run into any walls that stop my progress other than my own lack of knowledge (And this is why I probably shouldn't stop playing for over four years).

Community on the Tekkit server so far seems to be quite nice, haven't seen any issues with people there. Take this with a grain of salt as I generally sit in servers as a ghost and just monitor the chat and see how people act, thus I could be immensely biased. And I haven't checked out the other few hubs that are hosted.

Only small gripe I have is the slow (But painfully slow) chunk loading. Nearly re-logged twice to fix the boat I was sailing from not sinking into the depths of the world. I understand that it happens, but it does get frustrating when running the game at 120 fps and yet the chunks don't correspond to how smooth the game is actually running.

Overall, I'd say a solid 8/10 experience so far. No, obviously not a perfect 10, I haven't spent too much time on the server so I can't exactly give a in-depth review that isn't biased. And as usual, all servers have a few bits of issues regarding chunk loading and/or de-sync so I can forgive that. (I'll have to admit, the little voters crate area is quite cute. Quite enjoyable to see something like that implemented).

As always, my opinion is subject to change as time progresses, but for now, stays at it is.

iKamiLegacy_ wishing you players a good one.

Really good server!

I got on and it was so nice, a very good hub with commands to the different modpacks. When I got onto tekkit I instantly voted and the rewards are satisfying. I can see my self playing on this server for a LONG time. This is purely my own opinion and therefore I am hoping that no one says 'ITS FAKE', trust me, it's a really good server.

On 10/12/2015 at 10:18 AM, harrycmc said:

rsz_minepow.png

Minepow Tekkit Legends

IP: play.minepow.com

Features

• Anti Grief w/ Modded block protection
  • Online 24/7
  • Frequent Updates & Events
  • Market shop is done through a GUI (no more messy shop warps!)
  • Gem armor, ComputerCraft, ProjectE etc enabled for all players
  • Earn money whenever you like, using our Jobs system
  • Family Friendly
  • Development team constantly working on new updates
  • Custom Plugins

Modified Gameplay

• ComputerCraft Exploit Fixed (ComputerCraft is enabled for all)
  • Guns Disabled (PvE server)
  • Chunk Loaders disabled (intensive)
  • Land Marks disabled (intensive)
  • Gem armor fixed (enabled for all)

Our Community

We're looking for friendly, fun, and kind players to join our community. We believe that we're a great community to be a part of. We have our own TeamSpeak server, game nights, contests, give-aways and much more. We go the extra mile in ensuring everyone has a great time on Minepow. We look forward to meeting you!

indeed a good server helpful people and admins,mods and owner a must play server IGN Death_Rever090

i have no idea why it put the whole thing with minepow in it but eather way great server

this server is an amazing place its supportive and helpful and i recommend this server to anyone and everyone and second of all i allso would say that if you play skyfactory build a 1 chunk base XD

zekejm02- i think that the skyfactory server is the one and only server of affection for me it captured my heart and now ive fallen in a deep love XD

This is a absolutely fantastic server and I've been playing on it for quite a while now and have been enjoying it very much. He staff are friendly and willing to help. The only thing that is a little on the downside is that for the people who are doing bees there does not seem to be a way to buy scented panelling or alvearys but other than that the server is great.

IGN:jdwat and also if possible could my friend get a dedicated rank he can't seem to log into his technic account his IGN is Gruntaster