[1.1.1] ? PLAY.MINEPOW.COM TEKKIT LEGENDS ? [Survival Anti Grief PvE] [Factions Raiding PvP] [Clans] [Jobs] [Fixed Items] ? VOTED #1 TEKKIT SERVER ?

harrycmc

IGN: idcwhatusaid

This server is exactly what I had hoped to find. My friend recently introduced me to CrundeeCraft, and normally we struggle to find a good server to play on when we start a new modpack, but this was the first and final choice for us! The staff is really helpful and go out of their way to help, which is much more than most servers I've played on do. My buddy and I are about half a week in, and I think both of us know were going to stay around for quite a while!

Iv'e been playing this server for a month or 2 on crundee craft there is not alot of lag but what I like most is there restarts are really quick compared to other servers.The credit shop and the admin shop make you want to vote .The best is the credit shop there are expensive item you can buy!Each vote is 1 credit its awesome :D there are currently 5 vote links that work, the 6th is bugged hope they can fix this in the near future.But back on topic, this server is awesome and worth your time check it out.IP:play.minepow.com. My ign is PinqHeaven :D I don't really wanna b selfish this server is absolutely amazing.If ur playing crundeeCraft give me a message if you need help :D

Edited by PinqHeaven
Forgot commas

I really Love this server but they should really notify people when they ban an item because I lost alot of my stuff because it was in a banned item D: But otherwise THIS SERVER IS AWESOME

IGN:Roacherman

:D:cawg:

This is a very cool server !

There is only one problem:

The Computers are useless because the http ati is off and it makes no sense without !!!

Also: The Computers automatically turn off after a few minutes - also if youre at the pc at that moment !!

But all in all its good !

IGN: StrangeGamerHD

• 2 weeks later...