[1.1.1] ? PLAY.MINEPOW.COM TEKKIT LEGENDS ? [Survival Anti Grief PvE] [Factions Raiding PvP] [Clans] [Jobs] [Fixed Items] ? VOTED #1 TEKKIT SERVER ?

harrycmc

/dedicated

I love the server, I'm on almost every day. The only complaint i have is that my friends Abyssion180 and TheninjaCam96 have noticed that our robots and quarry are disappering and they're on claimed land. Its frustrating when there expensive to make and takes a long time for us to get caught up. please contact us on the server, we would love to work with admins to prevent this from continuously happening. Thank you for having a modded server. We do enjoy playing on it though!

Actually love this server recently got my computer back up and running and couldn't find a server for the old mod packs I used to play so I took the plunge and decided upon CrundeeCraft without knowing much about it or the mods inside luckily on my quest for a decent server I stumbled upon this one the staff are awesome everyone's extremely helpful and friendly and most will go out of their way to help you out. Money seems to come easy enough and I've not found myself short yet  even if it is just from votes and party crates. Claim blocks come easy too I currently have 3 massive plots of land and still have upwards of 9k of blocks to claim. 

The shop could do with a revive to sell machines from mine factory and stuff like that but that's just personal opinion as I'm rather lazy and if I can buy something instead of craft then that's just me all over.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Server

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Staff and mods 

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Community 

what more could you ask for 

Well people asked me to "review" the server so here goes 

(Disclaimer this is my opinion at the moment i wrote this things can be changed with the course of time and i've played for 1 week more or less.Also this is mostly talking about skyfactory i have no idea about the other servers this community has)

Community wise this quite easily the best one i've ever encountered in minecraft where everyone is actually quite kind. It doesn't block items behind a paywall and it has a nice market system where you can buy stuff from other players (getting money is quite easy and things so far i've seen are pretty cheap)

The downside to this is, like usually in servers, is the lag. Usually the lag represents in a few hiccups now and then (which would be understandable) however in this server some machines are rendered almost useless cause of this as they freeze (and some of the machines are actually quite essential and/or really useful like for example the pulverizer). On top of that some of the machines actually do make you crash (planter for example). In short you'll be relying allot on ender IO in this server. Should also add that the amount of chunks a player loads is not that big so don't spread your base.

Overall with the nice community i can kinda live without the machines from thermal expansion (and since ender IO seems to work things are ok :D)

The server is quite good because of the people that are in it and i recommend you give it a go

pip pip cheerio,

Lord Ocelvon

Edited by Ocelvon

On ‎10‎/‎12‎/‎2015 at 7:18 AM, harrycmc said:

rsz_minepow.png

Minepow Tekkit Legends

IP: play.minepow.com

Features

• Anti Grief w/ Modded block protection
  • Online 24/7
  • Frequent Updates & Events
  • Market shop is done through a GUI (no more messy shop warps!)
  • Gem armor, ComputerCraft, ProjectE etc enabled for all players
  • Earn money whenever you like, using our Jobs system
  • Family Friendly
  • Development team constantly working on new updates
  • Custom Plugins

Modified Gameplay

• ComputerCraft Exploit Fixed (ComputerCraft is enabled for all)
  • Guns Disabled (PvE server)
  • Chunk Loaders disabled (intensive)
  • Land Marks disabled (intensive)
  • Gem armor fixed (enabled for all)

Our Community

We're looking for friendly, fun, and kind players to join our community. We believe that we're a great community to be a part of. We have our own TeamSpeak server, game nights, contests, give-aways and much more. We go the extra mile in ensuring everyone has a great time on Minepow. We look forward to meeting you!

IGN: MitchTheCow

First of all  I love the support on this server and all the admins that help out on things  and that this is my favorite and most fun server I've ever been on :)