[1.1.1] ? PLAY.MINEPOW.COM TEKKIT LEGENDS ? [Survival Anti Grief PvE] [Factions Raiding PvP] [Clans] [Jobs] [Fixed Items] ? VOTED #1 TEKKIT SERVER ?

harrycmc

I've played on MANY minecraft servers over the years, even was part of the admin staff on a few. Without a doubt I can say that MinePow is definitely a server that has all their ducks in a row. From the great, community which has proved to be quite generous. To the admins who seem to always have at least one on. Another selling point for me, is that I have NEVER seen a server this large has such minimal latency. I can see myself actually giving this server a shot in the long run, possibly even helping carry the load as an admin one of these days. This is definitely a server to at least give a shot. I'll give this server a rating I've only given out 3 times, out of some 50+ reviews. 

10/10

I started playing server only a few days ago but I already have hours on end of playtime on this server, I have to say i have never played on a server better than Minepow. The community on Minepow is exceedingly friendly and welcoming, and the staff/admins always seem to be on

I rate the server 10/10

This is the only Crundee Caft server I play.  It has friendly and helpful staff who acutely respond to the players .  This is a server I can spend a lot of time playing and not get board.  Its a great server for fun and playing with friends.

I really like this server. Although there is occasional lag when the server is restarting and such, it's a much better experience than singleplayer. Here I can play with friends as well as meet new people!

-Nareto32

Edited by Nareto

This server has and is a joy to play on, the server runs very smooth and any problems that occur are fixed asap. The members and players are very nice along with a good staff the server is free of hate. I would strongly recommend it to anyone who enjoys modded minecraft.

-Imedley