Tomp Posted February 18, 2016 Posted February 18, 2016 My in-game name is Tomp_ so if you ever need anything let me know! This server is so fun, honestly one of the best I've ever played! I recommend everyone give it a try if they haven't already, as it is a load of fun, whether you play it by yourself or with friends. This server has an amazing community and friendly staff members who are always up to helping out. Rosnac, the YouTuber, also plays! Once again, give it a go, hope to see you on there.
Aleeeex Posted February 18, 2016 Posted February 18, 2016 This server is one of the best C-Team servers I have played on!They are lag-free and have an outstanding-friendly community! Plugins such as the voting plugin make the server fun. Finally it is GRIEF FREE so you are free to build and do whatever you want not having to worry about others destroying your creations! ign- Aleeex
EthanGodMan Posted February 18, 2016 Posted February 18, 2016 I love this server Because the spawn and tools and the fact that people on this server respect each other is awesome
Siv_vex Posted February 18, 2016 Posted February 18, 2016 I think that`s the best Tekkit-Server! Ign:Siv_vex
came1111 Posted February 18, 2016 Posted February 18, 2016 Love this server soo much been playing it for 1 week and i love it!!!!
_MrSkeleton_ Posted February 19, 2016 Posted February 19, 2016 (edited) very good server {best tekkit server} Great helpful staff Edited February 19, 2016 by _MrSkeleton_
Hydrotronics Posted February 19, 2016 Posted February 19, 2016 Staff seem kind! I see great reviews so it must be good. I see no lag so far and Computer Craft is enabled!!! These are all ups for me! I am yet to come across a down. I'm sure one will come, but this does seem to meet a few of what I like in a server! "Hydro Approved" -Hydro
soulhunt3r12 Posted February 19, 2016 Posted February 19, 2016 IGN: Binimites This is a very good server, i love the hub that splits it into three of good modpacks.
seriouschiz Posted February 19, 2016 Posted February 19, 2016 One of the best tekkit servers i've played on! I really enjoy that most items aren't banned. Although there are some lag issues occasionally, it's usually not enough to make it unplayable. Great server!
iamtheawesome10 Posted February 20, 2016 Posted February 20, 2016 (edited) Literally the best server ever created, 10/10 IGN: iamtheawesome10 Edited February 20, 2016 by iamtheawesome10
shadowopx Posted February 20, 2016 Posted February 20, 2016 I've been playing for over a week straight, i had to take a break because I've become addicted XD
epic_bacon_lover Posted February 20, 2016 Posted February 20, 2016 Nice server, keep up the good job! + one bacon
Dark_Exodia Posted February 20, 2016 Posted February 20, 2016 Hi! i'd like to get the dedicated rank Ign: Dark_Exodia
Eravar Posted February 20, 2016 Posted February 20, 2016 This server is great so far! I've had quite a fun time on here. There's very little lag, and the frequent, yet not so frequent as to be annoying restarts handle most of the issues. All in all, a great place, and one that I recommend. Ign: Eravar
TheMineMaster_ Posted February 20, 2016 Posted February 20, 2016 This is The best server i have ever Seen. IDN: TheMineMaster_
Nickoli777 Posted February 20, 2016 Posted February 20, 2016 Fantastic server great hosting and a fabulous community
rooey1212 Posted February 20, 2016 Posted February 20, 2016 Great server! There is very little lag!!!
Sky_Block_King Posted February 20, 2016 Posted February 20, 2016 this server is amazing theres always people on it and its a great place to thrive\ IGN: Sky_Block_King
Imedley Posted February 20, 2016 Posted February 20, 2016 (edited) This server is very well kept and runs very smoothly. I would recommend it to anyone looking to enjoy a multiplayer modded minecraft experience. -Imedley Edited February 20, 2016 by Imedley
Rhino_15 Posted February 20, 2016 Posted February 20, 2016 This Server runs very well and is always fun! -Rhino_15
Axegirl Posted February 21, 2016 Posted February 21, 2016 Great server, just started but I am enjoying it. IGN: Axegirl
_zadok_ Posted February 21, 2016 Posted February 21, 2016 (edited) hi all IGN: _Zadok_ Edited February 21, 2016 by _zadok_
_Lagoo_ Posted February 21, 2016 Posted February 21, 2016 suka bleat idi nahyi! nice server. rly. IGN: _Lagoo_
Recommended Posts