So tell me, what is the best free roam game other than GTA or JC2

MrFly

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get the S.T.A.L.K.E.R games.

Be warned, they aren't RPGs, so exploration isn't rewarded in the same way, but my god are they good.

EDIT : If you haven't played Oblivion, that's a lot more fun and easier to immerse yourself in.

Does it cost?

Sleeping Dog, its like GTA (if thats what your interested in) but, not to sound rasist, an asian feel.

Its set in Hong Kong and is very simular to GTA with some minor differences that improve gameplay a lot. Like running over people costs you XP unlike i GTA where it is ok to do that sort of thing.

Oh I shall mention, my parents are strict about some of this stuff. I have [prototype], l4d, deadrising, JC2 and a few other games but not allowed to get GTA or Sleeping Dogs. Asked for both and still a nope. My parents have some weird logic anyway any T rated ones besides like Hulk and Spider man (which are both super duper awesomely amazing)

Oh I shall mention, my parents are strict about some of this stuff. I have [prototype], l4d, deadrising, JC2 and a few other games but not allowed to get GTA or Sleeping Dogs. Asked for both and still a nope. My parents have some weird logic anyway any T rated ones besides like Hulk and Spider man (which are both super duper awesomely amazing)

Dude, if you have Prototype, I don't see how they could be ticklish with any other game. Seriously, you literally steal the bodies of innocents and use them to camouflage yourself. :D

It's a great, fun game, but along with mortal kombat, it's among the goriest I've ever played. Oh, and just wondering, how does my picture have anything to do with Men In Black? That's the only acronym I can think of.

Dude, if you have Prototype, I don't see how they could be ticklish with any other game. Seriously, you literally steal the bodies of innocents and use them to camouflage yourself. :D

It's a great, fun game, but along with mortal kombat, it's among the goriest I've ever played. Oh, and just wondering, how does my picture have anything to do with Men In Black? That's the only acronym I can think of.

Um it was in the most recent one in the Asian Kitchen scene. Tell me what it is from if not. I have no idea either about my parents. I mean I have seen movies like Midnight Run, The Last of the Mohicans and even Braveheart and Coming to America! THE LAST TWO HAVE BOOBEHS!

Um it was in the most recent one in the Asian Kitchen scene. Tell me what it is from if not. I have no idea either about my parents. I mean I have seen movies like Midnight Run, The Last of the Mohicans and even Braveheart and Coming to America! THE LAST TWO HAVE BOOBEHS!

Oh, yeah, I watched it, but I totally forgot this. The fish in the film actually exists, and the one in my avatar is a real one. I was using it before MIB3 was even out! :D

• Moderators

Oh, yeah, I watched it, but I totally forgot this. The fish in the film actually exists, and the one in my avatar is a real one. I was using it before MIB3 was even out! :D

Your avatar is a real-life fish?

I honestly believed it was some mud put together by you in art class...

Can you eat that fish? :)