Technic Battles Redux

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. I go to sleep and when I come back the next day, I find that this (mooseman vs. gavjenks) has happened. Let me see if I understand everything correctly:

•Gavjenks griefed mooseman's cow milking machine (A cow milking machine is used to generate emc, right?), and griefed his base of operations next to it. His whole company was in that shack.

•mooseman got really pissed because griefing is not allowed.

•We now have rollback plugins <--Andrew's still working on it, I think. Or at least testing it or something. Hence the continued delay.

•Mooseman's company was griefed by gavjenks, andrew's by xchamp. Nukes that followed up everywhere.

•The server has been will most likely be reset again

Is this correct?

FTFY gavjenks.

Well also, in addition to griefers being griefers, nobody on this entire server seems to be realizing that... like... maybe you shouldn't build your base 10 feet away from spawn as a huge obvious ivory tower, and then post your coordinates in chat every 10 seconds...

Guess when my base got nuked? Never, because it was 4000 blocks away underground with a door hidden in a tree trunk, and I didn't tell anybody who asked where it was.

When two worlds in a row on the same server get nuked to hell, and nobody even slightly learns their lesson to hide and/or build very far away, then it's partially on the victims' shoulders, too.

If we start up again, people need to start acting like they are playing on a server where griefing IS allowed, and the result will be that if and when it happens, it will be one base, not 3 or 4, it will be rarer, and it will be easier to roll back.

I didnt do anything, i dont know why you are accusing me at all, i didnt do a think, if i stay banned whatever but seriously i did not a think to andrews company. I couldnt even tell you were it is.

adding: I also don't really get why I am being accused? I was sleeping when the base was griefed by someone and I wake up to here that I have been banned for griefing when I was not even awake? Does not make any sense.

i learned something new today sorry its laggy a bit crap cant record on tekkit at all mind you i have 2.60 gb to use and btw feel free to call me Grant Marshall if you like perferably admins and my group or if you need my attention better http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMD-_-bx81Y&feature=youtu.be btw i dont really upload unless you guys want me to do a small thing on server

But I wasn't even on, I have no clue what you are talking about, I get banned for a accused griefing I didn't even do, and others don't get banned for griefing that we know who it was, it does not make sense. you have no proof I was on either, I was not on I was sleeping.

You were on in between the time when buzz and I logged, and mooseman reported grief. That means the only logical explanation is that you were the griefer.

This is BS I didn't do a thing, I could not even tell you were your base was. And how do you know mooseman didn't do it? If he reported it and knew were your base was, he could have easily done it because he was angry he was griefed.

Let me poke through my logs. Also, how many warning points do a double post get me?

so while i've been sitting here waiting for the light rail (Phoenix metro for the win!) I thought of a way we could mass produce and sell armour from iron to quantum (without using ee). there would even. be a way to sell things while we are offline, as i thought up a way to make sure people pay the right amount. it would be pretty tricky to set up, with the main concern being that it would be hard to guard the transport line (gonna have the armour made at a remote base, then shipped to the shop) against griefers and thieves. maybe have andrew spawn us in some bedrock to shield the line? if not, we could Always use several layers of reinforced stone. we might even be able to use force field if we're clever. thanks for the compliment superg, but really, I'm not that good at design. there are plenty if people who can do better than me, and I take alot of my unspiration from them (the castle i want to build is probably 80% the same as duncan's. I am literally ripping off his design almost block for block, with a few of my own changes thrown in [most of my design changes to duncan's castle are ripped off from direwolf20 {who knew that 9x9's could look so apealing, or be so symmetrically perfect?} and the pahicraft server])

maybe have andrew spawn us in some bedrock to shield the line? if not, we could Always use several layers of reinforced stone. we might even be able to use force field if we're clever.

You always could surround the line with personal safes, make it a SAFEline.

This is BS I didn't do a thing, I could not even tell you were your base was. And how do you know mooseman didn't do it? If he reported it and knew were your base was, he could have easily done it because he was angry he was griefed.

It was either buzz, who didn't grief himself, ofc, Major_Creepist, who is POSSIBLE, but doubted. Lastly, there is you, which makes the most sense.

It was either buzz, who didn't grief himself, ofc, Major_Creepist, who is POSSIBLE, but doubted. Lastly, there is you, which makes the most sense.

Why does it make most sense it was me? I have never done anything bad on this server, and never intend to, I have always just played for fun and helped people out.