Technic Battles Redux

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ysharma

i cant get in either

but mine says cant resolve host name

nvrmind I got in, i just had to re enter the server info odd...

I had this problem as well, and I did some guru shit to get round it that I can't remember. However,

andrew, make sure you have manually port forwarded, and that your own IPv4 has been taken out of the server IP line in the .properties file

I watched my dad manually port forward it, and I haven't touched the properties file.

Guest Ysharma

yeah yasharma that would be my company probably i know this is late

No I used moosemans condensors in his solar panel factory

I think we need to open up applications again, guys. This is an awesome group of people with cool ideas, but the place is dying without new players. If we just make the applications a little more intense (write a paragraph or two, and so forth), then hopefully we can weed out some bad apples.

The fact that we have rollbacks will help massively as well.

Also, I have an airship factory in the End, and I could help anybody who wants an airship there to build one. Then you can fly off into the middle of the void, and have a perfectly hidden and safe platform for expensive storage and factories and things that are the most susceptible to griefing.

I think we need to open up applications again, guys. This is an awesome group of people with cool ideas, but the place is dying without new players. If we just make the applications a little more intense (write a paragraph or two, and so forth), then hopefully we can weed out some bad apples.

The fact that we have rollbacks will help massively as well.

That would involve a server post, plus we have a load of people from the Kitty Jail thread.