Technic Battles Redux

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are really good at screening out the undesirables though, so you don't need to be good at admining. Plus this server is great for what it is, a really open, fun, community driven server. Instead of the plugins and structures making the server notable, it is the players and their interactions that make the server so fun. If it were an open server it would be terrible but because you are able to very effectively weed out people who would abuse the system and cause issues, the server flourishes. (Plus I am a member so that is a definite plus ;))

Thanks. That was what it was intended for.

Okay, Here are my plans for the castle. I've labeled each tower with a number to make it easier to explain.

cVNY4.jpg

Tower 1 (large circle one on the left) will be where the main porcessing, sorting, and storage facilities will be.

Tower 2 (small square one on the left) will be the executive offices and quarters.

Tower 3 (tall, small circle one on the left) will be a transportation hub (teleporters, railcraft railways).

Tower 4 (small square one on the right) will be the living quarters.

Tower 5 (medium circle on the right) will be contain recration areas and training facilities.

Tower 6 (large square one on the right) will be the main factory where nano armor, quantum armor, and several other items are made.

The low wall between towers 3 and 4 is where the gate will be.

I had wondered what that was when I spawned in.

It is the almost finished headquarters of Quantum Enterprises. And it is mine. I call it... Castle Wolfenstein. (Note: Quantum Enterprises, Castle Wolfenstein, GreenWolf13, and anything else related to Quantum Enterprises is in no way affiliated with the game Castle Wolfenstein.)

Okay, Here are my plans for the castle. I've labeled each tower with a number to make it easier to explain.

cVNY4.jpg

Tower 1 (large circle one on the left) will be where the main porcessing, sorting, and storage facilities will be.

Tower 2 (small square one on the left) will be the executive offices and quarters.

Tower 3 (tall, small circle one on the left) will be a transportation hub (teleporters, railcraft railways).

Tower 4 (small square one on the right) will be the living quarters.

Tower 5 (medium circle on the right) will be contain recration areas and training facilities.

Tower 6 (large square one on the right) will be the main factory where nano armor, quantum armor, and several other items are made.

The low wall between towers 3 and 4 is where the gate will be.

I like it and yes i am some random lol :D

Guest Ysharma

As for the reported griefing its always been like that. Theres damage that needs fixing from the lava down the tower and the wooden planks missing are because I did that for a quick way up and down. The floating wooden blocks used to be some mfsu's that i made but im relocating them to another quantum station

Guest Ysharma

When I was taking pics I noticed a creeper hole that looked to have destroyed one of the power flowers. Looks like someone forgot to say something and the things despawned.

Define destroyed and THOSE BASTARDS jk...

it was bound to happen we had poor lighting with interdiction torches spread WAY to far apart to work effectively. Same reason the base looks as shitty as it is, even before its built its falling into ruins. The worst part is when something happens they dont plug the hole, or make everything look extremely crappy. When a hole blows in a wall you patch it with the same material the wall was originally you dont plug it with dirt. I estimate that if maintenance is not completed the base falls apart in 1-2 weeks

This will sound really hypocritical, but I was hunting for dyes and everything was jumbled in my 5 alchemy bags so i was using lightning with a ring of arcana to kill mobs. I accidently electrified a creeper, confident i could kill it i faced it off and i lost. lets just say i cant find anything in my alchemy bags and that electrified creepers are highly explosive and that the castle where green is planning on putting the entrance gate looks crappy

Interdiction torches are 100% pointless in the middle of a room...

They repel mobs, but if a mob is in between three interdiction torches in the middle of your house, the mob is still in the middle of your house...

They only make any sense near the periphery of your base, as a lazy, less effective version of a simple wall.

Guest Ysharma

Btw gav your end killing machine wasnt effective when i tested it

also is it possible for the tall part made of hv transformers of your quantum killing machine to be placed horizontally

Btw gav your end killing machine wasnt effective when i tested it

also is it possible for the tall part made of hv transformers of your quantum killing machine to be placed horizontally

Yes I'm aware. It is plenty powerful enough, except apparently, EVERY time somebody teleports to the end, it makes a new obsidian platform, and destroys everything in a 5x5x4 cuboid around where you teleported in, AND it's a different position every time...

Which means it destroys the whole triggering and wire mechanism when you go there, and I can't compensate for it because it randomly shifts around *eyeroll*

I have a new plan, but it is entirely different and I'll get around to it later.

Guest Ysharma

@ysharma, i was the one who placed that teleporter in the shack roof. then i logged off for half an hour and some fucker had destroyed the Forcefield core, so now the projektor doesent work.

I was the fucker because the core was not in an ideal location and i had to move it. i didnt know there was a projector in the roof or i would have relinked it

Guest Ysharma

Oh no, this looks amazing! It's a shame I can't join! Still, if anyone can give me news about what is going on, or ideas, I would be happy to hear them!

Thats what this thread is for....