Technic Battles Redux

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was setting stuff up with the admin account. i just made one

I admined myself while the forum is being set up. once it is could you un admin me andrew?

No... That would require people to have nonstandard clients, which means far fewer people to play and a pain in the ass and difficulty playing on other servers, etc. If we were to go to all that trouble, it would have to be for something way way more awesome than that mod.

No... That would require people to have nonstandard clients, which means far fewer people to play and a pain in the ass and difficulty playing on other servers, etc. If we were to go to all that trouble, it would have to be for something way way more awesome than that mod.

Did you quote the wrong post because I don't really understand how your comment applies...

Guest Ysharma

Yeah hes talking about the slopes mod comment i posted. It would still be pretty cool if it was added to vanilla tekkie

Guest Ysharma

Update on the forums. Your request went through cannon. There is a subsection of the forums that only quantum members can enter in. the only registered quantum members are listed on your request for hiding

M-Tech social experiment complete.

Helping hand to Quantum against ACTUAL thieves may be extended upon review of other companies actions.

I have arrived and will be accepting applications to M-Tech Corporation.

I also extend a hand of peace to anyone smart enough to take it.

EDIT : Gavjenks is a gigantic cheeky twat. That safe had all my glass panes in it.

I'm pretty sure Anperture doesn't exist, since andrew stopped playing as a player and is just admin-ing now.

Moogle: Aw, glass panes are lame. I was hoping itd be something more critical. You wrote in an earlier post though that you were using alchemy bags, so I figured it wouldn't be particularly crippling =P. Anyway, I might be interested in joining M-tech, my old alma mater. It would help though if you didnt have such a crappily easy to find (and loot/destroy) base location...

I have pretty much the entire End blocked off with instant death machines to those not invited, as a much better alternative...

I'm pretty sure Anperture doesn't exist, since andrew stopped playing as a player and is just admin-ing now.

Moogle: Aw, glass panes are lame. I was hoping itd be something more critical. You wrote in an earlier post though that you were using alchemy bags, so I figured it wouldn't be particularly crippling =P. Anyway, I might be interested in joining M-tech, my old alma mater. It would help though if you didnt have such a crappily easy to find (and loot/destroy) base location...

I have pretty much the entire End blocked off with instant death machines to those not invited, as a much better alternative...

'Tis but a ruse.

I want people to stumble upon that base, have it as a suitable working environment, look good, be reasonably safe etc... but people would have to try extremely hard to set me back to square one...

Feel free to join M-Tech. I will start building a new area later today anyway.

'Tis but a ruse.

I want people to stumble upon that base, have it as a suitable working environment, look good, be reasonably safe etc... but people would have to try extremely hard to set me back to square one...

Feel free to join M-Tech. I will start building a new area later today anyway.

If you can't beat em join them... Can I formally offer my application?

I would also like to join M-Tech, so I can avoid being mercilessly looted.

You were never looted by me in the first place, but should we cross paths on the server, I'll build another wing for ya.

I've started a second underground level, which Gavjenks and yourself can set up shop in.

But alas, the servers are down, so no dice.

You were never looted by me in the first place, but should we cross paths on the server, I'll build another wing for ya.

I've started a second underground level, which Gavjenks and yourself can set up shop in.

But alas, the servers are down, so no dice.

Moogle, I plan on doing my low-scaled comeback pretty soon, in about two hours tonight, may I join M-Tech? I don't have enough free time to be chief of Blobture anymore, but I'd gladly participate as an employee.

Picture, because I apparently HAVE to: (This is M-Tech, not spawn.)

r1H1W.jpg

This is a continuation of the Technic Battles thread, only because I didn't have control of the OP, and I'm now hosting the "battles"

Apps are now closed, and this is a pure discussion thread.

Anperture- Contact nightrage/buzzcut30002000- (We do everything because we can.)

GigTech - Contact xxmikegigsxx

Minedustries - Contact battle_bas (Mining, complicated)

Minational Corporation - Contact Mooseman9 (Mining for the sake of Mining.)

Quantum enterprises - contact superg2009 (Armour and teleportation)

People in companies:

andrewdonshik - Anperture Science

warpspeed10 - Quantum Enterprises

Battle_Bas - Minedustries

xxMikeGigsxx - Gigtech

1RyanIsAwesome1 - Minational

GreenWolf13 - Quantum Industries

superg2009 - Quantum Industries

YoJesse - MineDustries

Major_Creepist - Minational

buzzcut30002000 - Anperture

Cannonfodder1 - Quantum

nanoblieb - Minedustries

xchampx13 - Quantum

B_A_Z_I_N_G_A -

gavjenks - None, currently.

Rules: "Minor pranks and setbacks are allowed, so you may steal, BUT griefing wise, nothing major. Stealing is NOT ripping up placed machines and utility blocks off the ground, it is taking things out of containers. PvP is only allowed with reason, so if say, you catch someone stealing, feel free to murder them while they are running away. Full EE and there is no plugins, only because I don't see a reason. Nukes must only be used away from bases." EDIT: No duping whatsoever. That's the one thing I have no patience for. Also, no abusing infinite EMC methods that aren't collectors, cobble gens, cow abuse (Even though it is grounds for Pvp), or darkrooms.

This is in the yogscast style

Triangulators are BANNED, as they seem to be crashing the server.

When you get on the server, there will be some signs pertaining to companies. Post your chosen one. Companies are Anperture, run by me, (sorry about that Xylord.) Please post ideas for new companies with your general playing time in GMT.

Mod Edit: Returned to General Tekkit SMP, as this is intended as a discussion rather than a server thread. Server IP removed.

If anyone needs it for some reason, pm me.

Someone must have greifed my house. nothing is left. please help