Technic Battles Redux

Guest Ysharma

Somebody start listing forums we will need due to complete relocation this is what we have right now:

Rules

Companies

Quantum Industries(only quantum can see this stuff)

Applications

we need forums for general discussion and stuff.

Moogle i cant create an mtech section until you respond to my post on your request.

greenwolf im planning on fixing your castle sometime. do you want me to or have you already started to build a new one.

for everyone else

if you have not got the notice yet

WE ARE MOVING TO THE FORUMS

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ysharma

Maybe you should make a suggestions post in the forums announcements, so it's easy to find.

a suggestions post where?

Also andrews username on the forums is

thea30n

Guest Ysharma

Andrew if getting the server back up is a problem i can run it for a bit, not 24/7 but for a fair amount of time everyday. If you agree send me over the server files

Guest Ysharma

It should be up.

Its not though i literally just checked.

Maybe you changed the port or forgot to port forward or its just not on or maybe the entire ip is changed?

and mtech has decided they no longer want a private section in the forum for themselves.

Its not though i literally just checked.

Maybe you changed the port or forgot to port forward or its just not on or maybe the entire ip is changed?

and mtech has decided they no longer want a private section in the forum for themselves.

Ouch. Runon sentence made my brain hurt.

Also, is retardedpup whitelisted yet andrew?

Guest Ysharma

Reset it

I pmed you my email send the save file over and ill see what i can do, in the meantime reset it

EDIT: Dammit so many double posts today