Technic Battles Redux

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ysharma

You joking? Right please tell me you backed up. Or send me the map and ill try uncorrupting it. Or post the log in a bug report so someone else can fix it. We cannot afford to start over yet again

So guys,

Bad news on my side.

1. My Internet / general Location. I live in Germany, and my internet isnt the best. This means that i got a horrible latency on the server. That means:

-Chat is super-delayed

-World takes AGES building up -> if i die, i have to wait a minute until i'm running again

-mobs are also delayed. So if i want to slay a creeper, I have to foresee its moves and punch a block of air where it will stand. Also my damage is delayed: If i fall, I'll take damage 10 seconds later.

This renders the whole thing a BIT unplayable for me.

2. My computer was taken away. I'm currently very very fucked up at school. VERY fucked up. So my parents decided to take away my computer although they needed a big amount of time to realize they should. But I'm not angry at them; Instead I hope I'm getting back up at school.

Meanwhile, I had a.. err.. episode with my parents, so they cut off my computer ethernet, so I'm currently bootlegging it with my phone hooked into my computer.

EDIT: Did I mention my dad is an idiot? He hasn't figured out that I'm going through my phone, and when he succeeded in cutting my power, he's like, "did that take out your computer?" I'm like "No", and boom. Power.

Meanwhile, I had a.. err.. episode with my parents, so they cut off my computer ethernet, so I'm currently bootlegging it with my phone hooked into my computer.

EDIT: Did I mention my dad is an idiot? He hasn't figured out that I'm going through my phone, and when he succeeded in cutting my power, he's like, "did that take out your computer?" I'm like "No", and boom. Power.

Lol... What's your dad's job again?