Technic Battles Redux

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ysharma

Don't be a freak. I left a sign in the empty base next door in case it was he that got griefed instead of me, and apologised to him just to be sure. (In case he didn't move out on his own)

Any other signs were not done by myself.

Who turned out all the lights in here?

EDIT : Interesting development : 18SparkS seems convinced it was you who destroyed his home... I was willing to extend an alliance to Quantum Industries and build a two way cargo rail link there. But nothing will happen until members of Quantum reel this kid in big time.

Ah I thought that your sign meant that you were forcing him to relocate

Guest Ysharma

keep in mind that anyone can write someone elses name on a sign and start a war + redirect the blame...

I am willing to recant if we can find out who is the person going around and damaging bases, stealing materials and doing stuff

I am willing to recant if we can find out who is the person going around and damaging bases, stealing materials and doing stuff

50 Industrial Credits (which I can't give you so it's safe to bet) that Gav has a solution which nobody else would think of.

Hi, I'm randomly staring at your server posts :)

Well you can use ccSensors to record who visits a location.

However, my guess is that its just a combination of like half a dozen people stealing minor things all the time, not one person on a rampage. Especially considering how fond everyone here is of retribution with little or no proof.

Guest Ysharma

But its not little stuff its major amounts of structural damage to our actual building and stolen mfsu's and lots of cables and a coupple condensors and bits of a power flower. And to MTECH if you did not do it i left you a box of goodies in your base. a klein star sphere, 2 red matter and some other stuff.

But its not little stuff its major amounts of structural damage to our actual building and stolen mfsu's and lots of cables and a coupple condensors and bits of a power flower.

If only bits of a power flower were stolen, it was likely a creeper explosion that destroyed it and the blocks respawned or were picked up without knowing. The other stuff sounds deliberate but if there are holes in the floor near where the stuff was, it might have been a creeper...

Well you can use ccSensors to record who visits a location.

However, my guess is that its just a combination of like half a dozen people stealing minor things all the time, not one person on a rampage. Especially considering how fond everyone here is of retribution with little or no proof.

Do I get my money from this?

In my opinion he's probably half right with this. Everyone has probably done a little, but someone may be doing more.

But its not little stuff its major amounts of structural damage to our actual building and stolen mfsu's and lots of cables and a coupple condensors and bits of a power flower. And to MTECH if you did not do it i left you a box of goodies in your base. a klein star sphere, 2 red matter and some other stuff.

Well for instance, I stole a couple alchemical chests recently, cause I killed myself with my own trap and needed to re-craft alchemical bags. Dunno who would steal MFSUs, but it could also be a creeper while somebody was exploring your base? Dunno, all kinds of possibilities.

That's it. I'm going to find someplace far away from everyone and build a new castle/tower there. I wanted to build an awesome castle, but you guys just completely ruined it. I think I'll build a giant tower instead of a castle this time. If it's okay with gav, I'd like to build it in the end. And Ysharma, you are banned from going any where near my stuff again. You just screw everything up and cause problems.

Not too hard to do. Nether + a fair amount of walking = hundreds of miles from civilisation. Having a teleporter which requires a specific signal to activate at your base's end makes it near impossible for anyone to find unless they're willing to scour an entire minecraft map to find you. Of course, this means that unless they either find a way to access your teleporter or find your base, you can pretty much do anything to them without them being able to retaliate directly. Hiding your base in a huge cave hidden underground could both look good and make detection even harder. Good luck greenwolf :)

It is not okay with me at the moment to build it in the End, sorry. Not until I am convinced that anybody I am inviting is not a part of anything to do with any sort of back and forth childing revenge griefings, etc. Also, ideally part of a company with me.

If you can find your way in then i can't stop you form building (away from my base, obviously, like in the void), but I wouldnt recommend it, since I will probably make coming and going more difficult in the future, and you may get stuck in or out.

It is not okay with me at the moment to build it in the End, sorry. Not until I am convinced that anybody I am inviting is not a part of anything to do with any sort of back and forth childing revenge griefings, etc. Also, ideally part of a company with me.

If you can find your way in then i can't stop you form building (away from my base, obviously, like in the void), but I wouldnt recommend it, since I will probably make coming and going more difficult in the future, and you may get stuck in or out.

I haven't even logged in for the last week or so. I am very much against griefing and stealing, as it serves no purpose other than to be a childish troll who likes to break other people's things. I'd be willing to join a company with you, if you are willing to accept me. I probably won't be playing on the server to much anyways, as it has lost its appeal to me.

Yeah, I'm out of here.

I built a complex autocrafting system that automatically made a number of items, only to log back on and find some holes in it.

Then I checked the ender chest I was using to keep end products in for easy access.

Someone was pumping all the items out somewhere. Anything i put in was automatically pumped out.

Now, I dont mind people using the stuff, in fact, thats what it was for, so people could have unlimited access to the specific blocks I was making. But there was no reason to pump all of them out.

Logging in to find my stuff griefed, people needlessly stealing my items(why would you need to steal all of it? it was there for free) and no way to find out who or why it was done. I might log in every once in a while, but I am no longer playing on this server.

I think the root of the problem is Ysharma. He's the one who goes around griefing people's stuff as "revenge" for them "griefing" him. He set up a pipeline to steal from mooseman, he griefed watchful's factory, and mtech headquarters. He has no respect for other people's property.

I propose action which I am completely unable to carry out!

Hey Gav, do you remember that little anti briefer trap we talked about?

Perhaps there's room for a cell in the end. A inescapable one.

I'll whitelist you if you want.

I think the root of the problem is Ysharma. He's the one who goes around griefing people's stuff as "revenge" for them "griefing" him. He set up a pipeline to steal from mooseman, he griefed watchful's factory, and mtech headquarters. He has no respect for other people's property.

Ysharma, last chance. I let you join, and you are now driving people away. Stop it.

that's an idea. Make it so that entering the end teleports you into a room made of several layers of reinforced stone, and trying to dig out will set off one of gav's quantum killers. That would be a good anti-griefer method.

What is a briefer? Is that the guy who goes to company meetings and tells everyone what is up? Because he plays a pretty important role in the workplace.