Technic Battles Redux

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What? I did no such thing. Greenwolf was the one running around spewing lava everywhere.

There were 3 explosions and one of them was very close to my primary energy storage.

Why in the world did would you think I would put lava on your castle?

I can verify that I saw Greenwolf with a lava amulet around the castle. I did not see him fire the lava but I think it is safe to assume it was him. (Just want to stress that all I saw was Greenwolf with the Lava amulet in his hand around the castle. Never saw him shoot it and create the lava)

Guest Ysharma

Anyone found within the newly formed quantum borders without expressed permission will be executes, anyone found stealing will be executed. All land within the new quantum boundries and anything under the land belongs to quantum. anyone who tampers with our boundries will be executed anyone who tampers with our energy stations will be terminated. Thank you for your time.

This is mainly addressed to the people who have been stealing from us and emptying different bits of our chests.

also im sorry for the misunderstanding watch. I wasnt able to understand why green would damage his own castle, and even if he did why did he not clean up and replace the burned wood.

Andrew i have to report greef

i set up a tradingcenter with trade o mats but gavjeks

destroyed almost al of them and then he replaced them with his own so i cant

sell stuf trough them

i know this becouse he also placed a safe

so i think gavjenks should destroy his trade o mats and give them to me so i can place them

and sell stuf again

Guest Ysharma

Wait so how do YOU get in and out? I never understood how it knows who can go in and who can't...

I deactivate a small section of the border temporarily, and it goes back up once i exit. As for coming back in I'm going to use a Computer from rp control but until then I don't go out

Andrew i have to report greef

i set up a tradingcenter with trade o mats but gavjeks

destroyed almost al of them and then he replaced them with his own so i cant

sell stuf trough them

i know this becouse he also placed a safe

so i think gavjenks should destroy his trade o mats and give them to me so i can place them

and sell stuf again

.. ok then.

When was the end "mistake". I'm rolling back now.

Guest Ysharma

Greenwolf with your permission I would like to take my power setup from hq to my new residence. I will ender chest filled lapatron crystals over if you need it but by the machines you will run I dont think you will need them. Ill leave you one MFSU and all the solar panels

Andrew, in the process of wearing a forcefield down will you be allowed to nuke the field?

Green were you aware that someone had placed a forcefield in the shacks roof? but had not linked it up properly

Greenwolf with your permission I would like to take my power setup from hq to my new residence. I will ender chest filled lapatron crystals over if you need it but by the machines you will run I dont think you will need them. Ill leave you one MFSU and all the solar panels

Andrew, in the process of wearing a forcefield down will you be allowed to nuke the field?

Green were you aware that someone had placed a forcefield in the shacks roof? but had not linked it up properly

I'll allow nuking forcefields.

I don't know if this is known or not but I logged on for the first time in like a week or so and it seems like part of quantum a base is griefed. Idk if this was done by a member for something like that, just thought I'd post it here.

Can you post pictures of the suspected grief? While you are at it, can you grab a picture of the castle from above that shows all the towers and post it as well?

In all reality, this actually isn't the BEST server in the world.. I kinda suck at admin-ing.

You are really good at screening out the undesirables though, so you don't need to be good at admining. Plus this server is great for what it is, a really open, fun, community driven server. Instead of the plugins and structures making the server notable, it is the players and their interactions that make the server so fun. If it were an open server it would be terrible but because you are able to very effectively weed out people who would abuse the system and cause issues, the server flourishes. (Plus I am a member so that is a definite plus ;))