Technic Battles Redux

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had this problem as well, and I did some guru shit to get round it that I can't remember. However,

andrew, make sure you have manually port forwarded, and that your own IPv4 has been taken out of the server IP line in the .properties file

If you can remember... that would be awesome :D

EDIT: nevermind, andrew typo'd the port in the PM, I found the right one in this topic somewhere..

Guest Ysharma

I had an idea seeing as there are lots of companies, if enough people agree with it we can do it

one company could declare corporate war on the other, at that point the members would raid one base, causing only reparable damage. If the base being raided cannot be kept for seven minutes it falls. If they defend for seven minutes the raiders have to leave. If they don't fall they go on, either raid the raiders or go on with business, if the raiders fail they can't try again until the next day. If the raiders are successful, the base becomes part of the raiders company as do any defenders in the base. But you can only attack a company if they have as many players as your company online

I should be on this weekend. What company should I join? preferrably an anti-EE corporation with few members, but I'd be willing to use some EE to get materials.

Just ask around.

I see you guys aren't accepting many people right now, but I'm very experienced in all mods, looking for a very mature group to start large projects with. (1000 eu/t isn't doing it for me anymore.) Let me know if you guys would consider another player!

Cheers

I might start reporting people who do this.

I see you guys aren't accepting many people right now, but I'm very experienced in all mods, looking for a very mature group to start large projects with. (1000 eu/t isn't doing it for me anymore.) Let me know if you guys would consider another player!

Cheers

I think "not accepting people" means what it says.

Guest Ysharma

Just some updates for other quantum members. The bases walls are finished kudos to watchful and jorcer for helping me. The nether powerstation is almost finished just got to make the deployer take cells instead of buckets. I plan on setting up a force field around the base once we fill up enough mfsus with the nether power station.

Just some updates for other quantum members. The bases walls are finished kudos to watchful and jorcer for helping me. The nether powerstation is almost finished just got to make the deployer take cells instead of buckets. I plan on setting up a force field around the base once we fill up enough mfsus with the nether power station.

Yay I got a mention! :dance:

Guest Ysharma

I think i just crashed the server... lesson learned fast timers are not good

On a happy note quantums power setup is finished i plan on adding more mfsus, and setting up a forcefield now

edit:

nevermind it just went down for a little bit.

Guest Ysharma

Update for quantum:

We have the lava thingy up, and 10 mfsu's filling up quickly

cannonfodder has set up thermopiles, so we have plenty of ic2 and redpower power.

The force field is being set up right now

We need floors prefably panels so we can stick wires in could someone help me with that?

I AM F**KING MAD. I WAS IN GAVJENKS' AIRSHIP FACTORY IN THE END, and i put all my items in an ender chest inside the house there so that i could kill myself. all of my items got sucked out. WHERE DO THEY FUCKING GO GAVJENKS please i want my stuff back

ender chest code:

white white yellow

stuff lost:

philosohper's stone

swiftwolf rending gale

red matter katar

red morning star

a stack of red apples

Void Ring

26 End Stone

No, I hid it on purpose so that intruders not properly introduced would encounter similar fates =P Although honestly that one chest was just for testing the high voltage system's item device.

The chest it all went to is in the basement of the main building in the End. go down the little hole to the basement, then walk down the narrow corridor full of collectors, and then theres a pit on your right with blast furnaces and things, and its at the bottom of that.

You dont need a rending gale to get back there, since i have the teleporter set up.

Almost anybody online can probably show you the exit or describe it. Or you could make your own ender chest.

EDIT: oh i see you found it on your own