Technic Battles Redux

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ysharma

Well...... It is build by Minedustries so officialy it is ours.......

(just kidding. hope you're happy with. Don't know what is wrong with the door. I'm still working on that.)

there isnt a batbox to power the frames

Guest Ysharma

That huge white thing by the spawn was a godsend.

I stand upon the shoulders of giants.

EDIT : Minor setback; small case of bagception.

EDIT 2 : Found all the companies now. Will assess threats later. Must build defences.

ALL of quantums valuables are in my 7 alchemy bags, no matter how much you steal we will stand strong. You will have to conquer both of our bases to truly defeat us *hint* our second base is farther than 5000 blocks from spawn

Guest Ysharma

Quantum's main base was hit pretty hard by the raiding, so i have moved all the valuables in our chest, and our main power flower to a secure location, if anybody needs something i can ender chest it over. Our castle not only needs fixing, and maintenance it needs to be completed and we need a strong security system, in the storage room if not in the main production areas. I recommend relocation of the castle superG itll be hard work but mtech is starting to get very aggressive, I recommend returning aggressiveness or moving to avoid conflict, they already raided our shack and took apart a bit of our condenser. A MESSAGE TO ALL COMPANIES: Guard your items well to prevent the rising power of mtech, they are heavily stealing from any open chests. The balance of power is shifting

Guest Ysharma

Moogle! Stop stealing from Quantum Enterprises or you won't get to be in the sequel to Mind Hack!

Ive taken everything in the shack to our secure location and i may have trashed the shack in the process

Guest Ysharma

Yessss, I'm the second member. And anyway, how come Ysharma doesn't have an account yet?

I was setting stuff up with the admin account. i just made one

I admined myself while the forum is being set up. once it is could you un admin me andrew?