Technic Battles Redux

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ysharma

I know most probably that I will use our forums because i can setup areas that only members of a specific company can see. Also there is a neat chatbox so we can chat with each other when were not on minecraft. I still need someone for graphics

Guest Ysharma

I don't officially endorse said forums, so..

Ok, btw it doesnt need tapatalk, because our forums are already mobile device compatible.

Guest Ysharma

Cool. You can run them, you are the official "Forums manager". Speaking of which, I need a person that's been around awhile, that is bored, that is willing to admin without actually cheating.

Is that endorsal? If it is should everyone migrate to those forums?

Guest Ysharma

If you want my attention, post here, and general chat goes here, but in-company chat is endorsed there. Also, do I have permission to look at (read: stalk) company's pages?

Yes you should as you are a moderator

Guest Ysharma

Andrew the quantum corporate hq castle was heavily griefed a power flower full of red matter is gone

a full mfsu is gone, wooden flooring of the second level is mostly gone, cabling to a batbox and a alloy furnace are gone There is water, a condensor setup for pumping coal into coke furnaces is gone too i am missing several timers, and there is a hole in the door

Guest Ysharma

teleporters have been setup on our roof oh and theres lava near by, going to check out other bases.

The snow castles frame door is missing and is most of the items in chests

Moogle totally removed someones setup in the mountains. I dont remember whos but i built an oil refinery system for them

Guest Ysharma

Its safe to say that mtech is very aggressive, They took out several bases. I raided and removed all the lighting from their base, i caused no permanent or easily fixable damages. It appears that this conflict will centralize around mtech and quantum. I feel that the only for people without companies to survive is to join a company. I propose a server wide hunt for quantums second base. The only person without a company who will truly be safe is gav, as he has secured the end for himself.

Guest Ysharma

quantum's only problem in my opinion is man and firepower. Greenwolf could me and u coordinate a time to come on and build a weaponized air ship?

Guest Ysharma

moogle has openly admitted via sign to stealing items. he claims via sign that he made someone move base. and what was done to your base had to be done. no damage to items or machines just structural damage. I stole a couple klein star omegas, and some transformer upgrades. I knocked out beds that i could find and i removed all the lighting so mobs would spawn. I have no problem with the griefing of quantum, but andrew if it is moogle could you inform us. And be fore warned if it was mtech which raided our base open hostilities will be considered.

On a side note something interesting is finally stirring

moogle has openly admitted via sign to stealing items. he claims via sign that he made someone move base. and what was done to your base had to be done. no damage to items or machines just structural damage. I stole a couple klein star omegas, and some transformer upgrades. I knocked out beds that i could find and i removed all the lighting so mobs would spawn. I have no problem with the griefing of quantum, but andrew if it is moogle could you inform us. And be fore warned if it was mtech which raided our base open hostilities will be considered.

On a side note something interesting is finally stirring

Don't be a freak. I left a sign in the empty base next door in case it was he that got griefed instead of me, and apologised to him just to be sure. (In case he didn't move out on his own)

Any other signs were not done by myself.

Who turned out all the lights in here?

EDIT : Interesting development : 18SparkS seems convinced it was you who destroyed his home... I was willing to extend an alliance to Quantum Industries and build a two way cargo rail link there. But nothing will happen until members of Quantum reel this kid in big time.

Moogle this is precisely why building any base at all at spawn is a terrible idea. Shouldn't be expanding it even further... It's already griefed in like 24 hours by paranoid witch hunters. In a week itll probablyt be a smoldering hole in the ground. Not worth any time put into it.