Technic Battles Redux

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok then, a mysterious thread has appeared in the TBR forum's applications page. Mysteriously. With absolutely nothing to do with me. Honest. Would I lie to you? Of course it has nothing to do with me, why would I do that? hmm....

Uhhh... Could someone send me the IP to the server? I've been accepted, but it's not much use if I can't join.

im about to drop a bomb not literally but im quitting redux i leave the company to a capable person whos shows up here and btw forge for bukkit is DEAD no its true try ftb modpack ill be there as i said im leaving my company to say maybe green and yasharma ok but its undecided bye...

im about to drop a bomb not literally but im quitting redux i leave the company to a capable person whos shows up here and btw forge for bukkit is DEAD no its true try ftb modpack ill be there as i said im leaving my company to say maybe green and yasharma ok but its undecided bye...
I don't understand a word of that.

I don't understand a word of that.

I will translate:

I am quitting the server and leaving my company to someone else who shows up here. I am leaving because of the misguided idea that Tekkit is dead because of the end of the forgebukkit project. I also randomly inserted a plug to the FTB mod pack in an attempt to start a flame war. Maybe GreenWolf13 or Ysarma want to absor my copmpagny but I haven't decided yet. Goodbye.

Guest Ysharma

and who is current leader of quantum while you decide? do me and green and cannon hold equal power?

*EDIT Quantum has accessed the nether

Andrew since your unbanned will we not use the forums with as much frequency?

Guest Ysharma

The hell is that?

powe equal yes cannon added you three and no i was not attempting to plug and i find tekkit a bit boring none of you did it of forgebukkit anything i missed?

The flipping hell is that?