Technic Battles Redux

Ysharma has been stealing massive quantities of UU-matter from me for the past few days. I have only just gone back to my base to find out that my UU-matter was being sent to Ysharma. If you want andrew, can you please remove him from the whitelist?

Edit: Also just found that he has been stealing LV-Solar Arrays from my base.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ysharma has been stealing massive quantities of UU-matter from me for the past few days. I have only just gone back to my base to find out that my UU-matter was being sent to Ysharma. If you want andrew, can you please remove him from the whitelist?

Edit: Also just found that he has been stealing LV-Solar Arrays from my base.

LV-Solars are one thing, Ysharma, please stop, but as UU is infinite, it's in his right.

If it was just the wooden stuff that burned, then please do NOT roll it back. That is inconsequential, and pretty easy to fix.

The rollback would eff up all the factories and tubes and wires and things.

If there was some kind of explosion, and actual machines were damaged or something, then sure.

If it was just the wooden stuff that burned, then please do NOT roll it back. That is inconsequential, and pretty easy to fix.

The rollback would eff up all the factories and tubes and wires and things.

If there was some kind of explosion, and actual machines were damaged or something, then sure.

Rollback wise, seeing as it's the end, I can just replace the world_the_end folder. Also, the damage was REALLY huge.

Andrew, I located and burned all the entities. it is lag free now. I also went around and got stuff from all my hidden caches around there, so you have my blessing to replace the world_end folder.

Ok, we're currently waiting on my father to bring the tunnel back up, my computer to start working, and actually making sure I backed up the end.

Unfortunately I need to report some greifing.

When I logged in today a large number of torches were missing from my base as well as there being several holes in my autocrafting system. My guess would be that the holes were from explosives.

Interestingly, there appeared to be some small attempt at repairing the damage.

I had a retriever pulling DM out of some collector flowers, the retriever was destroyed, but a piece of tube was put in its place.

There were no big material losses so I'm not really complaining, but someone out there likes blowing stuff up.

To anyone concerned, I will soon be moving to a far off, undisclosed location. Because of this recent attack I will not be telling anyone where it is, so don't ask.

Guest Ysharma

I pulled out the torches because you put lava down the side of one of our castles towers, and the two explosions were due to creepers who sneaked up on me while i was removing the torches i replaced whatever dropped. The intention was to annoy you when you logged into a dark base and had to replace the torches