Tekkit or Technic

Tyl3r684

Oh a more serious note, I prefer SSP, because (like Pulse said) people are sometimes dumb/annoying/etc. Also I love the mods that are in Technic but not Tekkit, servers going down is annoying and I still have no friends. Cheap Shot will you be my friend?

I prefer SSP because I have no friends...

But also on a more serious note, I'l be your friend, PM me if you want a private tekkit server to play on, just me and 2 others right now! :)

**To moderator(s), gang I forgot the no memes rule, punish me if you must. Mod Edit: *pfft*

I used to like SMP, 'till I found out people are assholes and started playing SSP.

Try hosting a private server and playing with people you like? They generally act less like assholes, especially if you see them on a day-to-day basis.

I prefer SMP because I host a server which my friends and little brother play on with me - building a 'city/empire/something with people living in it' with a focus on the mods included in Tekkit is very fun (The sewers were, thankfully, relatively easy to build and expand as needed).

While I do enjoy playing with my friends, I prefer SSP because I get tired of my friends wasting tons of minerals and what not.

For example: My friend seems to think that it is immanent that he have 20 furnaces. Every time I have ever played with him, the first thing he does is make tons of furnaces and shovels.