Suggestion: Tweak keller'ing

hindos

Hey everyone :D ,

I notice that often when someone is keller'd they make a topic to ask why, this clutters up the forums because they're never informed why or because of the huge amount of posts you lose the topic in which it was explained. Thus I suggest we are PM'd when we are keller'd with a brief explanation why we were punished thusly, and if possible a link to the rule broken. This way we can try and improve what we say so the same mistake isn't made again. That is all.

The problem is if you post a lot, you don't remember which exact post you did something wrong in. So while it may be obvious you don't know why, in my case it was because of A post in the copyright discussion, I don't know which post or which exact line though.

'bent'?

Hmph... how shall I improve... I don't spam, I don't make useless points(except maybe in off-topic :P ), ah ... i got it.... I must keep my opinions to myself since noone seems to like them. Bend with the wind ...

Edit: Wow I must be special :) ,i'm both a hellen-keller and AND technician! First person to have 2 ranks 8) ( well except staff members ofcourse, they allways have 2 ranks)

'bent'?

Hmph... how shall I improve... I don't spam, I don't make useless points(except maybe in off-topic :P ), ah I must keep my opinions to myself since noone seems to like them. Bend with the wind ...

No-one liked your opinions in the copyright thread because you were siding with the "OMG TECHNIC TEAM GET PERMISSIONS THEN COME BACK AND TRY AGAIN" idiots on the Minecraft Forums.

Yes but i was keller'd after I heard the whole story and made up my mind again... Also I said that you guys should Try to get permissions since people are starting to realise now that technic actually isn't that bad.

• Forum Administrators

Yes but i was keller'd after I heard the whole story and made up my mind again... Also I said that you guys should Try to get permissions since people are starting to realise now that technic actually isn't that bad.

FYI I have it on good authority that the reason you were Helen Keller'd is because you try to kiss ass too much. Could be a thing I dunno bro!!!!!

what's wrong with kissing ass they're damn cute you know !

besides if that's his fancy who cares (joke)

honestly accept the fact you did something silly and move on i do silly stuff daily everyone does something silly at times and a reminder isn't as bad it can be a bit hurtful to be reminded you aren't perfect but id like to meet one human that is getting a pm wouldn't help much if you already know you screwed up and don't be a push over i have been that for so long its hard for people to understand i finally say my mind you're still young just chill and its al right to disagree with others i would wonder about it my self but that's cause i wouldn't know witch of my screw ups where the reason for it i have lots i try to only ask when i have a clear head due to knowing id end up with walls of texts that make no sense otherwise (like the one im almost making here)

i don't see the big deal really just think ow okay i need to think about what i write count to 10 if emotions go nuts and be a human individual have your own opinions don't jump to conclusions and dont kiss creepers ass'es they blow up ???

what's wrong with kissing ass they're damn cute you know !

besides if that's his fancy who cares (joke)

honestly accept the fact you did something silly and move on i do silly stuff daily everyone does something silly at times and a reminder isn't as bad it can be a bit hurtful to be reminded you aren't perfect but id like to meet one human that is getting a pm wouldn't help much if you already know you screwed up and don't be a push over i have been that for so long its hard for people to understand i finally say my mind you're still young just chill and its al right to disagree with others i would wonder about it my self but that's cause i wouldn't know witch of my screw ups where the reason for it i have lots i try to only ask when i have a clear head due to knowing id end up with walls of texts that make no sense otherwise (like the one im almost making here)

i don't see the big deal really just think ow okay i need to think about what i write count to 10 if emotions go nuts and be a human individual have your own opinions don't jump to conclusions and dont kiss creepers ass'es they blow up ???

Nice words, I guess I'll err report noobs until I get unkeller'd :) . Anyway on topic my point continues to be that I had to make this topic to find out the why of it , that's why I suggest PM'ing ur keller'd people.

P.s. Your lack of punctuation hurts my head :-[

Just follow the rules. It's that simple. It doesn't matter which one you broke. You broke it. Now move on and don't break any of them again.

The rule I broke is a bit unclear though, we'll all break it eventually :P . Also it does mattter which one you broke otherwise you won't be able to 'don't break any of them again'...

The rule I broke is a bit unclear though, we'll all break it eventually :P . Also it does mattter which one you broke otherwise you won't be able to 'don't break any of them again'...

No. You want a fine line drawn for the rules so you can ride that line, but not cross it. Then when you're being a douche you can refer back here and be like "i no braked rulezz see see! XD"

• Forum Administrators

No. You want a fine line drawn for the rules so you can ride that line, but not cross it. Then when you're being a douche you can refer back here and be like "i no braked rulezz see see! XD"

Woah, this guy, right here? He 'gets' it.

holy shit marry me please

After using internet forums for almost 5 years regularly someone finally gets it.

Sorry. My only love is Technic. <3

??? Ok then.... I meant that the bag of dicks rule, while in itself is honorable depends heavily on those who enforce it(different people have different opinions on what a douche is...).

Ok i understand, I realised when I made the post that it may come out wrong, but I took the risk as I thought they should hear my opinion and In the end I am glad that I did since it did spark a very intresting discussion. Thus can someone lock this thread please, before I get more 'HAHA ur a dickbag!' posts :'( ...

Noooooope... Dude, seriously, just roll with it, and learn from it. Complaining and begging for rules isn't going to get you anywhere. These forums are not yours, and the are not modded by you, so yes they will be a little "biased" or "unpredictable" when enforcing rules. They do this because they wish to foster a certain type of community, and it isn't your place to criticize them for that.

Noooooope... Dude, seriously, just roll with it, and learn from it. Complaining and begging for rules isn't going to get you anywhere. These forums are not yours, and the are not modded by you, so yes they will be a little "biased" or "unpredictable" when enforcing rules. They do this because they wish to foster a certain type of community, and it isn't your place to criticize them for that.

I just said... Wow why did you have to repeat it again :( ... I didn't complain or beg, nor particularily 'criticize' them, read my posts. Anyway this thread was made as a suggestion so we could know which exact post got us punished, it wasn't made to discuss why i was keller'd etc , but it seems everyone keeps going back to that and ignoring the purpose of the thread.