Those moments in life...

okamikk

Not to piss on your parade or anything, but every single generation has had this exact same complaint. People are dumb, have always been dumb, and will always be dumb.

Still, sometimes it just feels like it's getting dumb-er. Honestly, I AM from this generation, and I still feel it's dumber than it should be. Though, it might have to do with this "stupidity over-exposition" thing.

Still, sometimes it just feels like it's getting dumb-er. Honestly, I AM from this generation, and I still feel it's dumber than it should be. Though, it might have to do with this "stupidity over-exposition" thing.

I actually disagree, and quite a bit. This generation actually sees many more highly intelligent kids and teenagers than before. The difference is the internet, and human nature leading us to focus more on the stupid things people do.

The fact is that if you want to identify a smart person, you have to go into their posting history, and look at dozens of posts. Stupid people make themselves the center of attention, by doing stupid shit and waving their arms saying "look at me!"

LOOK AT ME I HAVE A PICTURE OF A WOLF GIRL FOR AN AVATAR ISNT IT COOL THANKS GUYS IT HOUGHT IT WAS PRETTY COOL SO I POSTED IT AS MY AVATAR ALSO BY THE WAY HOW DO YOU MEAK TOO MANY ITEMS AND WHAT HAPPEN FORESTRY CANT MAKE WORK PLS HELP NEXT TEN MINUTE ALSO XRAY LAG ON SERVER HOW FIX?

LOOK AT ME I HAVE A PICTURE OF A WOLF GIRL FOR AN AVATAR ISNT IT COOL THANKS GUYS IT HOUGHT IT WAS PRETTY COOL SO I POSTED IT AS MY AVATAR ALSO BY THE WAY HOW DO YOU MEAK TOO MANY ITEMS AND WHAT HAPPEN FORESTRY CANT MAKE WORK PLS HELP NEXT TEN MINUTE ALSO XRAY LAG ON SERVER HOW FIX?

You can't fool me. Even if you can stop yourself from using punctuation, you can't help it but having an almost perfect spelling other than the obvious voluntary errors. You're a pretty shitty idiot, if you ask me.

You're a pretty shitty idiot, if you ask me.

Quote of the day by far.

Also thankfully younger generations don't seem dumber to me. The Greenpeace guy that sits right off of campus by all the food stores and still believes the way we get rid of radioactive nuclear waste is by dumping it in the ocean seems like a total bozo though, and he's from my generation.

Down with my own generation!

Xylord always makes a quote of the day.

*Blushes under the white jelly* :3

Quote of the day by far.

Also thankfully younger generations don't seem dumber to me. The Greenpeace guy that sits right off of campus by all the food stores and still believes the way we get rid of radioactive nuclear waste is by dumping it in the ocean seems like a total bozo though, and he's from my generation.

Down with my own generation!

This forum is weird.

In the outside world, people keep saying how it was better in their days, and how the youth is a bunch of hoodlums and vandals, or the young repeats that the old-timers are a pack of silly idiots.

Here, we complain about our own generation and insist that the others are better.

We are weird.

if history has taught me anything, it's that people as a group have always been completely retarded. from ancient greece, to the roman empire, to the middle ages, to the present. people never really change, it's just easier to be aware of it nowadays than it used to be.

if history has taught me anything, it's that people as a group have always been completely retarded. from ancient greece, to the roman empire, to the middle ages, to the present. people never really change, it's just easier to be aware of it nowadays than it used to be.

I imagine Roman hipsters bitching about how this gladiator trend is vulgar and barbaric.

I imagine Roman hipsters bitching about how this gladiator trend is vulgar and barbaric.

You think Roman hipsters are bad, imagine Viking hipsters. I mean my entire culture and economy is based around raiding and pillaging and they just sit there with their goofy hats and complain that the horse meat is barbaric and that we should farm! Farm! have you seen the country side?

You think Roman hipsters are bad, imagine Viking hipsters. I mean my entire culture and economy is based around raiding and pillaging and they just sit there with their goofy hats and complain that the horse meat is barbaric and that we should farm! Farm! have you seen the country side?

Aztec hipster, man.

"Wow, those sacrifices are SO mainstream! Just about everyone goes and watch them, like a brainless sheep"